Chocolate Cheesecake Crepe Cake

1. Such a beautiful crepe cake! I made one about 10 years ago for a boyfriend’s birthday and I remember having some trouble cutting it. And it definitely wasn’t as pretty as yours😁

I think as long as it’s well chilled, it’s easy to cut. My first crepe cake was a lot more cooperative πŸ˜‚ Beginner’s luck maybe? πŸ˜„ Thanks, Ai! And when can you cohost again?

2. sarahgiebens says:

Wow Angie! I love this recipe! It looks so pretty and is without a doubt super delicious πŸ˜€

3. Kim says:

The cake looks delicious!!! Decorated beautifully……On another note. I like the layout of your blog. Would you be able to advise me on how to create a simliar layout?’ I am totally tech deficient. Thanks!

Thanks, Kim! I’m as totally tech deficient as you are πŸ˜‚ The layout is just one of the free themes from WordPress.org. They have hundreds of themes that you can choose from. I hope that helps!

4. Ooo Angie! πŸ™‚ This looks awesome! My son is the same – always wanting pancakes at any time of day or night but he’s learnt to make them himself now πŸ˜€ and has presented me with some for Mothers Day (pretty good too)! I love this idea and will try it out VERY soon! Thank you! πŸ™‚

5. Jasmine S. says:

I can see why they’d be wowed coming into your kitchen! What a stunning cake!

6. This looks so amazing! Can’t wait to try!!

7. Angie, crepe cakes were one of my mother’s specialties. You gave me a few moments of nostalgia and happy memories. Your own is lovely and I am very impressed you were able to cut such regular pieces. If I remember the pieces we used to cut were a little ragged.

This was a perfect dessert for the 4th, I’ve pinned it to make on Labor Day.

8. lathiya says:

Crepe cake looks absolute delicious..I made one for my husband’s birthday years ago.This is gorgeous

9. kmuccigrosso says:

Looks just amazing!!!❀️

Wow! What a stunner, you’ve got to submit this to Better Home and Gardens, I’ve never seen anything quite like it……….and the first prize goes to…….you know it πŸ™‚

Aaw…that’s so sweet, Loretta πŸ˜„ But I’m pretty sure there are many other crepe cakes out there, better too. But submitting to BHG sounds like fun. I used to subscribe and remember that they do pay you if they publish, hmm…food for thought πŸ€” Are you up for cohosting again anytime soon?

11. Looks like I am going to have to follow the crowd and make a crepe cake soon. Now, I just need decide on the recipe – chocolate sure would suit my tastes πŸ™‚

And this one is healthy, what with whole and buckwheat and all, not to mention the fruits πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Anyway, they’re all good. Any crepe cake will do for me! πŸ˜„