Easy-to-make Halloween Treats

1. OMG those are adorable and amazing Angie, I still haven’t done a Halloween post so I am way way behind. Was walking in my neighborhood today and noticed the city already put up the Christmas decorations on our commercial strip, say what????

I know, right?! I can’t even wrap my head around Thanksgiving at this time, let alone Christmas! 😬😬 Thanks, Suzanne. These were easy to do, and fun!

2. marymtf says:

Easy and creative, my favourite combination. I can never forget Halloween, my eldest granddaughter was born on the day (almost) 18 years ago.

Thanks, Mary! My niece was born on Halloween! Needless to say, my sister (her mom) has a pretty healthy collection of Halloween stuff πŸ˜„

3. So creative!!!! Do you take them in to school for your class? They must love you.

And I am with you, of the procrastinating sort. It ruins it for me to consider it too early, so I’m late. But maybe early for next year.

I used to bring in treats to school all the time, but unfortunately homemade treats are not allowed since last year. Somehow storebought is okay?! They must have a good reason, I guess, especially with all the possible allergies these days. My daughter’s party is private at a friend’s house so it’s ok to bring these. Thanks, Liz! And yes, procrastinators unite! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4. LOVE it all … but especially the rice krispie treats. Fabulous!!

5. Omg these are all so adorable! I love the looks of the Silly Apply Bites the most… the gnarly teeth just crack me up haha. But I have to say, pregnancy’s got me craving salty and those spider topped deviled eggs are the winner for meπŸ€€πŸ’•

Lol, aren’t they all silly-looking? I have to say they were all really fun to make. The deviled eggs definitely were yummy. Now I want more! πŸ˜„ Thanks, Ai!

6. How easy are these?!! Fortunately, I’m not obliged to make any this year but your ideas do come in handy! Easy is the way to go with Halloween. And yes…I’m seeing all the stuff for Sinta Klaas (the Dutch version of Christmas) already in the market. Eeks!

You make the best Halloween treats! It makes me smile every time, love it! πŸ™‚ x

These are so cute, Angie! No wonder you have lots of people lining up outside your door😍

Thanks, Jhuls! I live in a big neighborhood with lots of kids. They hit EVERY house, unless the lights are off. Hey, that gives me an idea πŸ€” Nah….

9. So creative and festive! πŸŽƒ

10. Antonia says:

Ha ha, love the burger with the pickle tongue, and those strawberry ghosts are awesome! The rice crispy treats look like the perfect thing for kids to make and decorate. You are so creative Angie! It looks like Halloween is a lot of fun at your house.

11. Monika says:

Your lovely monsters have made me create a new pinterest board – they’ll be heading my Halloween board:)

12. sarahgiebens says:

I absolutely love your Halloween treats! Those Monsters are amazingly adorable πŸ˜€

13. chefkreso says:

Thanks for all of the awesome tips, I’ll try and use some as a surprise for my niece and nephew πŸ˜€

1. October 27, 2017