Coconut Cilantro Chicken Curry

1. Angie, just looking at this makes me crave it! Believe me, I feel the same way this time of year and it usually extends into March. Of course this is a curry – you’ve got your coriander and other wonderful curry flavors.

I always say if you’re going to talk “authentic” curry, at least Thai, you’d better be adding bugs…:) In the meantime, I’ll take a bowl of that!!

2. This looks so wonderfully delicious! and sounds so easy to veganize too 🙂 It has coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic and coconut so definitely a curry I’d say! This might be a winner dinner for the boys I think! Hoping you get some sunshine soon! Thanks for sharing 🙂

3. marymtf says:

It doesn’t matter what you call it, Angie. I call it simply heaven.

Of course I would call it a curry Angie, it has all the curry flavors and the broth as well. To me, the liquid in a curried dish is a curry :). That’s my version anyway, and I’m sticking with it :)Beautiful photography! Roll on spring, I can hardly wait!

5. Nancy says:

This looks absolutely perfect, Angie…bonus points for it’s beauty too! Scrumptious!

6. LOL I think we are all just over this winter thing except old man winter hasn’t gotten the memo. This dish looks perfect to pull us out of the doldrums. Bright and delicious.

7. nimmiafzal says:

Looking so yummm.. And tempting ?!! Loved it..

8. Hilda says:

I can see how this would have warmed and cheered you up. It looks delicious!

9. Glenda says:

Oh, good golly! This is one of those recipes that I will have to try!

10. Your recipe looks and sounds amazing, Angie! 🙂

11. This looks so colorful and delicious. I love curries of all kinds – and this is certainly a curry – so know I’d love this. Perfect this time of year too!

I’d gladly, gladly take this with a good serving of rice!! Sounds so aromatic and delicious, Angie. I also need to do some Thai dish as delicious as this. 🙂

13. Shhhhh! Don’t hate me, but I live on a beach right now. Well, less than a 5 minute walk from one. And, it’s summer here. But I work most of the time, so I’m not having those margaritas very frequently!

The dish sounds amazing, and I don’t know the technical definition of a curry, but I think the title suits. 🙂 Beautiful photographs as always too!

How pretty Angie! Just looking at it is making me want to eat it! Love the picture!

15. Love Thai food but it’s what I order, not make. Your dish looks so easy to make and has all the That flavors I love. I could handle making this Thai dish at home. I crave bold fresh flavors this time of year too and your colorful dish delivers Angie! Thanks!

This will satisfy your cravings, that’s for sure. It did mine. And I could adjust the heat level to my liking. Lately, even when I order mild, everything seems too hot. Either I’m losing my tolerance for hot foods or these restaurants change their spice levels ?

16. Karen says:

Noodle goodness works for me, especially in your delicious curry.

17. Gosh that looks SO good Angie… my kind of flavours combined here, especially with the cilantro! Oh and doesn’t curry just mean a dish with gravy/sauce (at least in India I think it does… not sure if Thailand is different, but it certainly looks and sounds like a curry to me!) 🙂

18. Angie! This looks AMAZING!! Seriously… I just had something to eat, and I’m already hungry for this! I might make this for my husband some day soon 🙂 Pinned and sharing!

Thanks, Dini! Let me know how you and the hubs like it. I’m sure you can give it your own spin and make it even better. I tend to make my curry on the mild side, but I think additional heat and spice would turn this into a memorable meal! ??

19. Sandhya says:

Angie,
    Kicking myself for missing this gorgeous curry. Have pinned it and am making it soon as I am drooling over it and it is just 8 a.m and I have just had my breakfast too.
    Love, love love all the flavors in this curry!