Pumpkin Deviled Eggs

1. Awww what cuteness are these Angie! I love the tendrils too – very artistic and clever! I guess the roasted pepper make these so tasty! How many did you eat! πŸ˜› Thanks for bringing them to your Fiesta!

All of them! Nah, just kidding, I shared with the hubs and daughter. But I could have easily eaten every single one of them! The pepper and mustard make them so good πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

2. Great way to decorate deviled eggs for Thanksgiving Angie! I am not a big fan of deviled eggs but most of my family love them. Not often do I make something I don’t like but deviled eggs are an exception πŸ™‚

3. marymtf says:

Hector? Vanessa? My dear Angie, the fumes from the devilled eggs are getting to you. I tolerate pumpkin but prefer sweet potato. Love devilled eggs (as long as I don’t inhale.)

Whaaat?! You don’t think those are great names? What about Celeste?! I actually know a Hector, a friend’s ex. Nice guy, just not a nice husband. Well, what do you know, I much prefer sweet potatoes myself πŸ˜‰

4. lol – they are darling and I am so glad I read this and found out that no pumpkins were harmed in the making – and there are no pumpkins in it!! Chinchillas are darling, but I have a little thing for hedgehogs. If I had a hedgehog, I’d let him or her play with Hector or Vanessa. They’d have a blast!

Happy FF!!

Mollie

• ANd I’d help you out with those deviled eggs, too. No leftovers!! πŸ™‚

Oh hedgehogs are cute! A colleague keeps a hedgehog pet! Oh yeah, the title is kinda misleading but we tried adding pumpkin purΓ©e and it was no good, therefore the pepper purΓ©e instead. Much better! What would you call your hedgehog? I’d suggest Celeste πŸ˜‚

• I so love Celeste but hedgehogs remind me of Hedge Schools – way back in the old Country of Ireland, Catholics couldn’t educate their children so there was tradition of setting up “Hedge Schools” where a more learned person would teach children on the QT outside. So I think my hedgehog would have to have a dignified Irish name. Maybe if it were a boy, Miles o’Toole. If it were a girl, Mrs. O’McKrumtummigan, which is a name my sister and I came up with as a joke after having too much of Culver’s shakes and running rampant on a sugar high…

If I had to choose pumpkin vs eggs, there’s no doubt I would choose eggs – always and forever! πŸ˜€ But when I can have both in the form of eggs, then why not?? These are too adorable, Angie. Here you are starting with Thanksgiving – that’s good so we can see more! πŸ˜› Thank you for sharing!

Egg lovers unite! I do have more pumpkin stuff, though. I’m doing it for all the pumpkin lovers. It’s a sacrifice on my part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I do love that bright orange color of pumpkins, though. Very pretty πŸ‘

6. These are too cute to eat Angie.. very creative πŸ™‚ On second thoughts, I could eat whole plate by myself.

7. Now that’s a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party!

8. Looks so yummy! Thanks for linking up at Friday Frenzy Link Party! Pinned!!

1. November 17, 2017

[…] probably owe you some real pumpkin recipes, what with posting the fake pumpkin deviled eggs and all. But honestly, I’d rather be thinking of apples right […]