1. Happy Birthday, Angie! I’d gladly make you a calzone. Or treat you to some deep dish Chicago pizza. Come on over! -Julia

Mmm…deep dish pizza! Lou Malnati’s? People mention that a lot ? I can’t remember the other place that I went to, but it was great! Now I feel like going to Chicago, great city! Thanks, Julia ?

2. Oh, Angie, The Happiest of Birthdays to you! And so funny, because I was thinking the other day as I came across a recipe how very long it’s been since I made Calzones!! I hope you got yours!

Mollie

3. Angie – how I wish I got flowers from my hubby – even if they were an easy way out at least the thought and gesture was there! Happy Birthday ?

4. Happy Happy Birthday, Angie!! The flowers are pretty… but I must admit I’d prefer a calzone too lol. I’ve never made one, but I could stuff a pita bread with some sauce, cheese, and whatever other fillings you’d like. Would that count??

Thank you so much for featuring my dessert!

5. Hi Angie, Happy Birthday dear.

6. Happy Birthday, Angie! My daughter always asks for calzones for her birthday dinner. I hope your sweet, flower-bearing husband takes you out for fabulous calzones too. (or makes them for you!) I personally think you should ask for jewels! 🙂 Thank you so much for the feature- Loved my “galette for one!” Hope you have a great Halloween too.

7. Happy birthday! I hope you do get those Calzones!

Happy birthday too late! I hope you had lots of calzone whilst enjoying the lovely flowers! Am late again but a great party and I will mingle and enjoy myself! Happy birthday!!!! 🙂 xx

Happy Birthday Angie. What a great weekend it was to celebrate your birth date. Those flowers are gorgeous, I hope you got your calzones too 🙂 Wishing you many many more wonderful birthdays to come.

Didn’t get my calzones!! I got Stromboli instead. It was good though so I was ok. But I’m craving this specific calzone I once had in Kansas. I may have to make it myself! Thanks, Loretta! ??

A very happy birthday to you Angie! My husband and you share the birthday week! Hope you had a great birthday!! I am with you about the flowers! Anything but the flowers for me!

Happy birthday Angie!! Hope you had a great birthday!! My husband too has birthday this week! Love the idea of Calzones!!?

12. kunstkitchen says:

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun!