Hey Angie,
    Thanks so much for featuring my post! I really appreciate that a lot! Thanks to your lovely co-hosts as well. Also thanks for all of the tips and tricks. It’s amazing how much there is to learn, and your tips will be really helpful to all of us! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Fiesta Friday to you! 😀

I’m so glad you think they’re useful since I do have a few more. Probably better suited for self-hosted, though, but hey, this way anytime you feel like going that route you won’t be starting from scratch ?

2. Hi Angie, if you need folks beyond May, I am available.

I love your tips and oh I am learning! Best brushing up on my photo tagging! Thank you for sharing! A great party as always! Have a lovely weekend 🙂

4. Wow, what a feast! An amazing array of delicious food, Angie. Hugs!

5. Swati says:

Loved the wonderful recipes here..and Angie I would love to learn blogging tips from you.

6. MMmm some healthy features, good to see..grinz…I was hesitating after each one wondering what naughty photo would appear to tempt me. Now I got to get looking at your tips <3 thank you x

7. Angie…Thanks for the tips…I knew nothing about optimizing images before this. And…totally enjoying the co-hosting, thanks for having me on.

8. Margherita says:

Thanks a lot Angie for letting me co-hosting and for all those tips! I couldn’t make this week… we are still sick over here!

9. Hi Angie, thanks for hosting, looking forward for your blogging tips page.

10. jayashree says:

Hello Angie, Joining your party here. Glad to be part of it.

11. Maggie says:

I love the tips about alt-tags and file names! I never knew that! 🙂 Cheers!

12. Hi Angie, joined the party this week. Thank you and so glad to be part of it.

13. Maggie says:

Oh wow! Finally got a minute to have a look at all the links! This looks like a hoppin’ party!

I take your word for it, I haven’t even had the chance to check out all the links! I think later tonight I’ll finally have a minute ?