Are you sure that’s not keep hyper and fiesta on? 😀 And thank you for your ‘reminders’, Angie. I, myself needs to be reminded that I need to visit others more often. Happy 101th! xx

2. Love it Angie, Party on and link up!!! I look forward to this party, with Jhuls and Mr. Fitz co hosting we are sure to have a blast. 101 Wow!!!

3. Here we go!!! Onto the next 100 fiestas!!!

4. Quinn says:

Did you have a rough week at school. I feel like I just went to the principals office. :))) Which I am sure I needed. Thanks for hosting and the subtle reminders and our wonderful co-hosts Jhuls and Mr Fitz. Happy FF!

5. Ginger says:

What a cool mix of co-hosts! And good on you for reminding us that blogging is not just about SEOs and whatever other acronym. Now I better finish off my post so I can start partying!
    Here’s to the next 100 FFs!

6. Hooray, another fiesta! And fair enough about the reminders, we could all use them now and then. I always feel bad if I can’t visit as much as I’d like – I started not too bad at FF100 but then I got ill and afraid visiting kind of went down in the list of priorities 🙁 But this time! Hope you had a great time over the holidays and managed a bit of a break.

I did a lot of cooking, eating, and sleeping, haha… Oh, and organizing my closets. It felt good! But now I feel recharged and ready to rumble. Are you?

• So so…I got a cold right on New Year so that knocked me back a bit and for me it’s more work when my son’s off as he was over the hols than normally so I have felt more recharged with him back in preschool than before! But nice to have a bit more family time.

7. Hi Angie, Thanks for the reminder. Wishing you happy, healthy and blessed New year.

Happy to be starting off the New Year with Fiesta Friday 101, Angie. Kudos to you for keeping all this together, and of course for the co-hosts. I like all those reminders, when I entered the world of blogging, I was never looking for numbers or ratings, but rather a family like Fiesta Friday where everyone joins in the fun and encourages each other along the way. For crying out loud I have no social media apps on my blog either except FB 🙂 What a loser I am! But then that goes to show that I truly enjoy these weekly virtual parties, so thank you again. Fiesta Friday Forever!!!! It’s been quite a journey.

No, you’re not a loser! I have never even tweeted before, and I’m very behind on Instagram and I’m now playing catch up on my Pinterest board. I need some program that can connect everything so I can just do it once. The problem is really not because we’re unsocial but we just don’t have the TIME! So we pick and choose where we want to spend more time on and I’m glad you choose to spend some of your precious time with us at FF! XOXO

• Loretta says:

You’re spot on Angie! Nah, we’re not unsociable in the least, if anything I know I feel like a social butterfly at times, just visiting and nattering and not getting down to business. But then, that’s what I was looking for as a blogger anyway, and am happy to say that I like to feel that FF is my extended family. There are so many other linky parties out there for sure, but I just feel so at home with FF, that I haven’t even ventured outside my little bubble. Thanks again to our Lovely Selma for introducing me and getting me on board. Truthfully, I don’t even have a smart phone, and I’m quite ok with that too LOL!!

9. Happy New Year Everyone! I’m back after a little vacay and ready to par-tay! Happy FF!!!

10. Sheri Fox says:

So true, the wonderfull-ness of FF, beyond even the gorgeous foods and stories, has always been the fun and engaging ‘comment convo’s.’ It’s one reason I dropped out for a bit – I knew I was going to be a bad party guest during our relocation, and even now as we figure out our new life. Still I hope to pop in here and there and visit and I promise to be more social! xoxo

Well, you’d better! We are in need of diversity here. By that I mean, we need gardeners and ahem…singers 😀 I’m just happy you make it a point to stop by now and then. That’s all we want, no pressure whatsoever. XOXO

• Sheri Fox says:

I promise not to bring too much singing! And I’ll encourage some garden blogger friends to join in though the hardcore homesteaders might be a bit, uh, gritty for this crowd LOL ?

11. Yay – great features and terrific 2 week party! It was a lot of fun to work with Mollie, Steffi and Suzanne. I know you have taken me up on my offer to co-host every month or so but I am going to take a break from co-hosting. Looks like you have some great bloggers lined up to co-host. It’s a Fiesta Friday kind of party so we all need to participate 🙂

I’m grateful to you for all your help and support, Judi. And very reluctantly I will let you take a break, but hopefully not forever or even for very long 🙂 It was so much fun, wasn’t it? I count myself lucky to have crossed paths with you and many of these lovely people. XOXO

Happy New Year Angie! Congratulations on the begining of another year, another chapter of the Fiesta Friday!

13. nimmiafzal says:

101!! Sounds really great.. So happy FF#101.. And so nice that you reminded us the golden rules in this new starting..thank you.. Need to visit more friends..

14. Love the rules! Missed this party, but I’ll be there tomorrow. I’m down under right now, so my post times may be slightly off. 🙂