I am happy it is fall too! Fall for me means all the colorful Fall veggies, the Fall foliage and the perfect weather that is cool and crisp requiring just a light sweater. Pope Francis was here in NYC yesterday.It was crazy crowded! Love the features this week. Will definitely come back and vote on Tuesday!

I agree with you – the Pope has the sweetest smile. πŸ™‚ No worries if you are a little distracted, Angie. Just look at the brighter side, we get to vote again. πŸ˜€ Happy FF and have a fab weekend. xx

Belated Happy Birthday Angie! May God bless you!

4. crendina says:

Love the recipe this week.. i need a reminder for the vote on Tuesday πŸ™‚

5. Sonal Kalra says:

I have been glued to the TV as well and I love His smile! Have a fabulous weekend, Angie πŸ˜€ Happy FF

I wish I can see that smile in person, Sonal. I did see Pope Benedict, from far of course. But Pope Francis seems so, so sweet. Like a kind grandpa. πŸ™‚

6. Thank you so much for featuring my cake this week. The comments were heart warming! Love FF and our FF friends!

7. The features from last week are almost the same as I would have chosen – will be interesting to see if it’s the same when I’m casting my vote this week (assuming I remember to come back, I am a little distracted as you’ll see in my posts..)

8. sarahgiebens says:

Awww thanks so much for featuring my apple pie! πŸ˜€ <3

9. Finally Fall is here and I am ready to sniff some fall goodness and crisp autumn air and pumpkin spice to ring the bell for upcoming festivals.
    All the entries from last week and this week..all are yelling FALLLLLL ??.

10. I have been trying to catch as much of the Pope’s visit on TV as I can. What a gracious and outgoing man that the world is fortunate to have.

11. Margherita says:

Finally I did it! I was able to not miss another party! My routine with the baby is quite different but I will try to do not say away from here too much!

Margy!! You had your baby and I missed congratulating you!! So, big congratulations to you and your husband!! I’m going to mosey over to your blog right now!

12. Angie, I have been absent for a while but have read the posts, next week I will join the party again. Missed out on a lot of fun!

13. Hello all! Been AWOL a while too – super busy with freelance work (a good thing!), not so much time for cooking and blogging (well, I still cook, but just weeknight suppers, nothing unusual!). Also very happy it is Autumn as we in the UK call it – my favourite season. Cosy nights in front of the fire, long dog walks with the golden leaves falling around you in the low sunshine, and plenty of excuses for baking yumminess! Julie’s birthday cake (happy birthday Julie!) is perfection – totally going to have to try that.
    Bringing my own autumnal recipe from my own birthday today – blackberry jam! Didn’t even think of making myself a cake *D’oh! Happy FF everyone! Anna x

In your case, it’s great to be busy, right?! Hopefully it’ll stay that way. But at least with freelance work, you get to decide how busy you want to be. And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I could go with blackberry jam for my birthday. On ice cream. With a piece of cake. Lol. You MUST have cake! Where else are you going to put your candles, otherwise? πŸ™‚

14. nimmiafzal says:

Happy Fall to all my dear Friends.. Happy FF☺️!! Here’s my Eid treat for all friends over here..?

15. Apologies for being late to the party…I LOVE Autumn, it’s my favourite time of year, such magic in the air πŸ™‚ x

16. milkandbun says:

Hope all of you dear bloggo-friends are having amazing and beautiful fall! πŸ™‚

17. Thank you for the feature!!!! I’m super late getting a new post out this week, but I hope I can get it out in time to join this week’s party!!
    Happy fall!!

18. Vasun says:

Thank you for the feature on FF! xx

19. Did you see the pope laughing at the baby dressed like him? Very cute πŸ™‚

Can’t believe I missed anotgher one, it looks like a great party and I will be ready on Friday! πŸ™‚ Happy Fiesta Friday!