1. I was all ready to win the healthy recipe challenge with my two links I brought to the party today. But NOOOO! You had to add silly rules like leafy greens and pineapple. Ugh! Oh well no I will have to figure out a new recipe. Happy FF!

• now — typing a little to fast this morning. :))

Hello…it’s a challenge! I can have a slice of tomato dipped in balsamic vinaigrette and that’s healthy, but where’s the challenge in that, huh? Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll come up with something extraordinary. I did my experiments and I can tell you there are definitely wonderful things you can make with greens and pineapple πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2. Colleen says:

The Kulcha sounds and looks amazing…I’ll have to try that one for sure!

3. Antonia says:

Delicious features this week Angie! I hope you have a wonderful 2017! I am looking forward to the challenge!

I feel relieved that I can still share something naughty before the challenge beginsπŸ˜‚ Happy FF, Angie. Enjoy your weekend! πŸ’œ

5. So delicious features this week! Thank you for this wonderful party!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!

6. Mmmm….halloumi chips and paneer kulcha, yum!!!!!
    Btw I got the email, yay!! 😊😊😊

7. Hi Angie, wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

8. Oops, I managed to miss this on Friday as I didn’t scroll past the challenge post – luckily I came back to take another look at that and spotted it! Thankfully I have an idea that fits perfectly so I am getting it ready to post tomorrow (although I may work on something a little more creative too!). How fun!

You’re not the only one who missed it! I’m glad you caught it! I can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with; I know it’ll be amazing! πŸ‘πŸ‘

9. CHCooks says:

Thank you so much for the feature, Angie πŸ™‚ Was out travelling and to find this, it was a sweet surprise πŸ™‚ Guess what, I have pineapple at home and now to incorporate some greens – I am raking my brain πŸ˜€

10. πŸ˜€ Thank you for the feature! I’m really honoured!

11. So so many inviting recipes Angie!! That first Kung Pao Chicken bowl looked pretty perfect!! Who wouldn’t love noodles and chicken with peanuts??! Love how you gather all these cooking ideas!! thanks.

1. February 19, 2017

[…] By Vanitha beta calories 3524 fat 133g protein 45g carbs 593g more Curry and Vanilla http://www.curryandvanilla.com/  Sharing this with #Recipeoftheweek  |  #SaucySaturdays  |  #FiestaFriday […]