1. Thanks for the party, joining after long time.

2. Glad you feel better Angie. No matter how old I get, I still love letting my mom take care of me!

3. So glad you’re feeling better. Your mom is amazing! She sounds like the perfect person to have when you’re down with a cold 🙂 And thank you SO much for featuring my curry at this week’s fiesta! Very honored 😀 Happy Fiesta Friday!

I love your curry, Ai, sounds easy to make but delish! And thanks! I was lucky Mom was with me, but now she’s gone home ☹️ I made her promise to come back soon, though ? Have a wonderful weekend! ?

4. So lovely to have your mom help heal you….I miss that since my mom lives oceans away! Glad you are feeling better.

5. You’re mom sounds AWESOME! 🙂 Glad you are feeling better & hope you had a great weekend!

6. So sorry to hear you’ve been sick, Angie. Glad that you already feel better! You made me miss my mom…nothing like mom’s touch when sick! Here’s to a wonderful week ahead!

I am glad you are feeling better and what a rock your mom is! Love the being stripped of the iPhone, it is amazing how used we get to them and how some piece and quiet can be so good 🙂 x

Hi, Angie. I am pleased to know that you are feeling good. And you are so blessed to have your Mom. This made me miss my Mom. Anyway, I hope you are having a great start of the week. I cannot bring something to FF today – the past week was crazy stressful (crazy like I was mentally-battered person). I will catch up next party, but I will make sure to check what everyone brought. 🙂 Take care, lovely Angie. x

Thanks, Jhuls! I, too, have had a crazy week, actually crazy many weeks! But I can feel things are settling down. So I’m looking forward to some relaxing Fall weekends. See you next FF! ?

Glad you are feeling better Angie, nothing quite like a Mom’s tender touch and foods to get you back on the road to recovery. With this sudden burst of cooler temperatures, there will be a lot of sniffling going on. I can’t believe we were in the 90’s last week. Oh well, I was wishing for the cooler weather, and it’s here with a vengeance. 🙂

Now I’m blaming the weather, too, Loretta. And I thought it was Skye who gave me the sniffles. Poor, innocent Skye… Anyway, same here…the weather seemingly changed overnight but I must say I’m looking forward to Fall and all the comforting soups and stews. It’s always about food! ?? Thanks, Loretta! ?