I volunteer! I volunteer! I am saying it the way Katniss Everdeen did at The Hunger Games movie. Hahaha. I am available next week, Angie. πŸ™‚ And yes, voting is fun. πŸ˜€

Thanks for the feature, pretty ladies! x

2. Oh gosh… I’m starving after looking at all these delights! And lunchtime is so far away! LOL. Safe journey, Angie. Hugs

Lol, Tegan! I’m with you! And nothing in my fridge at all, since I just came back last night! I have a box of chocolate, though, hehe…

3. CHCooks says:

Lovely features as always! πŸ™‚

4. Colleen says:

Cohosting sounds fun…but I”m not sure what it entails? And that salad is practically screaming to be made this weekend!!!

5. Antonia says:

Fantastic features this week!

6. I’m glad you know when too much is too much and won’t let hosting get you stressed out. Smart to ask for volunteers. Another beautiful line up! Happy FF!

Thanks, Deb! And if you ever feel like cohosting, please let me know. You haven’t done it, have you? It’s easy but does require time, but most tell me it’s fun to do πŸ˜„ Just holler if you want to, ok? πŸ˜„

• I would like to, but not sure I have the time… sometimes it’s all I can do to post a recipe. I think it would be fun and if I get a spare minute I’d love to!

7. Love the features as always! Happy FF πŸ™‚

Awesome features, Angie!! Sounds like you are having a whirlwind summer! Never feel guilty about not having enough time to blog, because we all know how much time ti really takes!! You just enjoy your summer and your family, and voting is an excellent way to pick features! Cheers! Have a great trip! πŸ˜€

Thanks for that! I do sometimes feel guilty for not updating the blog as much I would like, so it feels good to have someone who understands 😘 I’m hoping by next week I’ll have some free time, though, but then of course we’ll be at the height of summer when it’s so hot you won’t feel like cooking! Can’t win, lol! I’ll figure it out some day, Julianna! XOXO

beautiful features, they look absolutely delicious! It sounds like you are busy! I actually love airports, somehow I see it as me time and it is a given place to actually read a book! But this was when I travelled alone most of the time for business! Let me know if you need another co host for next week! πŸ™‚ xx

I enjoyed traveling much more when I was younger; I must be getting old, boo hoo… But I do want to expose my kids to different places, cultures, etc. My parents did that to me and it’s made me open-minded. At least I think I am πŸ€” If you can, I would love to have you cohost FF130 July 29 with Judi. Not next Friday, but the week after. Please let me know. XOXO

10. Great features – not sure which one to try first. It has been a couple of months and I would be happy to co-host when you need one. I love driving trips more than flying – for me it is relaxing and a good way to see the sites. Enjoy your weekend – your son must be off to college this fall πŸ™‚

The son will be off to college next month; I’m not sure he’s ready. By that I mean I’M NOT ready, lol! They all grow up so fast! So, can you take FF130 July 29? Not next Friday, but the week after? Most likely with Petra. Please let me know and thanks for volunteering! XOXO

11. Happy Fiesta Friday! Thank you so much for the feature- you made my day! <3 I'm in such good company too. πŸ™‚ Voting for features sounds like fun- I missed it last time somehow. Enjoy your travels!

Love that salad!! I’ve made it a couple of times. So good, isn’t it? Okay now, make sure you don’t forget to vote this time. Come back on Tuesday to cast your vote! πŸ˜ƒ

12. Hi Angie, lovely selection of delicious-ness as usual. I’d love to co-host some time soon – keen to get across what it involves – can you email me at feastwisely@gmail.com? Thanks! Laura

13. Sandhya says:

Angie, I am still doing my happy dance for the Churma laadoo being featured on Fiesta Friday! Thank you so much!
    Do let me know if you need help co-hosting. I am a novice so would need guidance but am willing to help. My e-mail is sandhya_nadkarni@hotmail.com

You’re welcome! I love that recipe. Would love to have you as a cohost. Can you do FF132 August 12? Let me know and I’ll put you down and send you the guidelines πŸ˜ƒ