1. I’ve had both moms for a couple days and that was enough. I agree much as they are both nice, it can get a bit much, especially with kids in there too. Oh and my dad 🙂 Good luck to you!

I’ll have them both for a whole week, then mine stays for another week! I have to say they’ve been nice to one another, though, even helping each other. So far, everyone is getting along. Fingers crossed it’ll continue 😀

2. How fun to have both Moms there, but I get it. I do! And thanks for featuring my Jalapeno Bacon Dip!! Make it. Sneak it somewhere private and have a few minutes of bliss! I have an email coming soon, btw!

Mollie

3. Angie, too many chefs in the kitchen! Here’s your chance to relax, let them do all the cooking.

4. Happy Fiesta Friday! Thank you for featuring my cheesecake!! 🙂

Sounds like you’re having a crazy busy week Angie… two moms at once?! :O
    And I totally feel you on feelings toward blog posts changing. I have a couple drafts saved myself that I’m debating whether to publish or not. The cookies I posted on this week’s FF is one of them 😛 haha.

Hope you get some time to yourself to relax!

That’s one heck of a cheesecake, Ai! And unique! I think my daughter would love it so I made sure it got featured, lol. That way I won’t forget ? Now I need to see those cookies!! ??

5. Wow what stunning features. I decided to share my Harrods food hall visit it was like the old days at Fiesta Friday. I also tried the dictation feature angle it’s not quite as easy as expected either that or I have a weird voice as it kept typing totally random things I wasn’t saying lol. Good luck with two mothers!!! X

I use the dictation only when my hands are occupied doing something else. Otherwise I prefer typing actually. But it works for me. Maybe it’s geared toward American accent. I’m using it right now to make sure it works and it does, lol. I even try to speak really fast and it still works, ha ha. It even does the ha ha. Ha ha! Omg, I’m like a kid with a new toy. I need to stop!

• You do realise the first bit that you typed sounded so wrong I won’t even mention wands!!! I am now dictating this and I’m speaking really really slowly like there is something seriously wrong with me oh yes I forgot there is. By the way how do you dictate commas et cetera

6. Patty Nguyen says:

Happy Fiesta Friday, Angie! I hope you’re having fun with your momss!! 😀

Hey, thanks, Patty! I did actually have fun; what a surprise and I’m actually missing MIL who left yesterday. My mom stays for a few more days. The kids I think enjoyed the two grandmas the most ??

7. marymtf says:

I’m the primary carer for my mum, Angie. She cared for me when I was growing up and now it’s my turn. It’s not an obligation or a duty, it’s a priveledge. I know it – most of the time. But some of the time it’s exhausting and it’s stressful. You’re juggling two mums. You need some ‘me’ time, Angie. I’ve arranged one day a week just for myself. I’m just saying. 🙂 hugs, hugs. xx

Thanks, Mary. I guess sometimes I forget I need to take care of myself, too. Thanks for the reminder. But! Summer break starts tomorrow! So I’ll have plenty of time for myself (hopefully) as long as the kids leave me alone! ??

1. July 5, 2017

[…] with Foodie FriDIY, Throwback Thursday and Fiesta Friday, co-hosted by Margy @ La Petite Casserole and Linda @ La Petite […]