I was also complaining about the same, Angie. Ahh, good thing Fiesta Friday has come. I am ready to party. 🙂

2. Thanks so much for the feature 🙂 I had fun with this post and plan to continue with grilling if it ever warms up – 3 to 4 inches of snow tonight!!! Still not sure what to do about my computer – a big inconvenience!

3. Happy to join in on all the fun today! Thanks again for your help Angie!

4. Ginger says:

Hi Angie – good to see you again! Like Jhuls I’ve been having a bit of a moment – sometimes life gets in the way of life, I suppose! What amazing features I’ve missed – I hang my head in shame …

5. OMG! Michelle’s cake was so amazing!!!!! such a work of art!
    Welcome to another Friday…are there really any days in between…??

6. I can’t believe it’s Friday either! And I need one of those salt cups 🙂 Happy FF and have a wonderful weekend!

Time just flies, Sarah! Good for when it’s boring (like work, haha) but not good when you’re having fun, like partying at FF 😄😄

7. I can’t believe it’s Friday and for some reason the past two weeks I have not gotten emails from FF, I just re subscribed not sure what happened. Happy FF Angie, have a great weekend.

You may have accidentally opted out WordPress subscription emails, Suzanne. You are now subscribed directly to FiestaFriday.net, thanks for that, but I have yet to set up an email delivery plan that works for me and I suppose I should do it sooner than later since FF has now accumulated a few hundred email subscribers. In the meantime you can check your WP.com subscription preference or follow thru WP reader. How’s everything? I may need you to step in on cohosting one of these days. Only if you want to, of course 😃😃

8. Sherry says:

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

9. swayam says:

You are adorable! Glad its not a grammar lesson or a science one for sure!! I am with you … I feel soo ready to party today too!! Thanks for hosting this fave party and would love it if you join us at #saucysaturdays today.. Xo..

10. Thanks for hosting the lovely party dear.

11. Swati says:

I am so mesmerised by this Rainbow cake…it looks so good…Happy To be part of FF!Thanks Angie

12. Happy FF Angie! Thanks so much for the feature 😀 😀 I’m glad you loved the cake!

This week went really slow for me, probably because it was my first full week at work for a few weeks haha! Don’t worry, doing a 3 day work week next week!!

Have an awesome weekend

I am totally obsessed with that cake!! Lol, I feel the same way when I’m at work. I keep looking at the clock and thinking OMG…does that thing even work?! It doesn’t move!! Haha!!

Hi Angie
    Another fab Fiesta Friday! I can’t agree with you more! There is never enough time and even to stop and think about what to cook is a luxury these days! But happy weekend now! 🙂 x

I hear you! This weekend just zipped through! I was supposed to try this new recipe but didn’t even have the chance. All of a sudden, the weekend is gone! Ay ay ay! Oh well, maybe tomorrow if I can get home early from work 😄

14. Antonia says:

Have a great rest of your weekend Angie! Great features this week!