Roasted Potatoes with Poppy Seed Sauce

1. Reading your post and looking at your photo’s makes me hungry and I want to eat potatoes, yum. love the multi color potatoes nice thick wedges with that delicious sauce. Yep potatoes are a good thing when you are hungry.

I love potatoes so much! And bread, and rice, and pasta. All carbs! I know I should cut down, but whenever I lay them off for a day, the next day I eat twice as much! So I learn to not deny myself but eat in moderation 😄

2. I love potatoes! In fact, I just made some yesterday, it’s like a comfort food for me. Roasted Potato wedges are a perfect substitution for French fries, which I love as well. 😉 I really like how you used colorful potatoes, and the sauce. ..gotta try it.

The sauce is awesome, Vera! Now I love the tanginess of it, but my husband wanted more honey. So you can adjust as you like. I think using colorful potatoes make them more interesting. Plus I think they all have different textures and flavors 😄

3. marymtf says:

Angie! You had French fries and spoke in French! I have this urge for roast potatoes and poppy seeds dipping sauce. You have my sympathy, Angie. Potatoes are my downfall.

Lol! Er…that’s as much French as I know. I hate potatoes! I mean I love them so much that I hate them, haha… They’re always ruining my diet!! 😄😄😄

4. Potato sure is the name for killing the depression, hunger, loneliness and you name it…also it is perfect to entertain, share, gossip and feel good vegetable.
    Loved the dip :).

5. I love potatoes, and all of these colors are just gorgeous. This dipping sauce would keep me busy for at least a good plate of them. It’s funny how just the sound of something can bring on the cravings.

6. wow.. those potatoes look gorgeous 🙂

7. Looks soooo yummy and delice!!!!

8. Do you really need a reason to eat potatoes? Obviously no 😀 btw that’s something that happens to me very often, I read a book or I watch a movie, a series, a blog post, and I want to eat what I see or what it reminds me about 🙂

Beautiful Angie, now don’t get me tempted, I’m trying to give up potatoes and bread, but this is calling my name, oh and sweets LOL! Grandly plated, gorgeous photos, but then that’s you and what we’ve come to expect from your posts 🙂

Thanks, Loretta. And I just had a bagel!! I can never give up carbs, I don’t think. I’ve tried so many times and failed. And chocolate, too. Carbs and chocolates are my absolute downfall. I’m hoping now that it starts to warm up, I’ll be more into iced tea and salads 🙂

10. Jenny says:

I love potatoes too!!! (Must be the Irish in me) That dipping sauce sounds amazing–I will need to try that!

Potatoes must be the most universally loved vegetable. Wait, is it a vegetable? That dipping sauce is terrific! I highly recommend it 🙂

11. Linda says:

Love these gorgeous roasted potatoes Angie! And even though you reasoning behind eating them is ‘silly’ I agree!! 😀😀

12. Antonia says:

The photos are gorgeous and those potatoes, wow! I love your inspiration too 😀

13. Loving these potatoes Angie!! I’m going through a Potato phase right now too! We’re limiting our rice and bread intake and naturally potatoes are taking over! So we’re having potatoes in ALL kinds of ways! Will have to try this especially that sauce 🙂
    Ps – Wasn’t The Martian the best? Absolutely LOVED that movie!

Same here, trying to watch carbs in general, but not succeeding all that much! 😄😄 The sauce is so good, Dini, I highly recommend! Matt Damon was hilarious in the movie!

14. Love love love! Love all the different potatoes, love that they’re roasted, and LOVE the dip 🙂 x

15. Margherita says:

Let me tell you this… I am in vacation right now (after the horrible flu we all had) and while I was sunbathing I decides to look at my fb page… I bumped into your photo -the last one- and I was captured by the beauty of the pictures itself and, because of the photo + potatoes + sauce my mouth has stared watering. I’m not kidding. As soon as I will be home that’s what I will make…. my hubby has just decided to start a diet, poor him!

Oh, your poor husband! But I can relate. After a vacation I usually want to start a diet, since it’s almost always the case when on vacation I tend to eat saltier and fattier food, and a lot of it 😃 But these potatoes are on the healthy side, since they’re roasted so tell the hubby they’re ok when you do make them. Have fun!! XOXO

16. bhumi says:

So good it looks…

17. Nancy says:

Mmm… potatoes extraordinaire, Angie! Love the sauce!

18. Sabrina says:

Love that poppy seed sauce!