1. Happy Thanks giving Angie, thanks for hosting this week.

2. Margherita says:

Thanks a lot for being featured! This is the confirmation that simple things often are the best ones! Happy Thanksgiving!

3. The turkey looks very festive, Angie. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Fiesta Friday and thanks for hosting this week! πŸ™‚

4. Hope you had a good thanksgiving, Angie. We had my parents here so were indoctrinating them with all the food fun πŸ™‚ But with them here I forgot to stop by yesterday – finally made it now! Those features look delicious, must go back and look.

How exciting! So nice to be with family during the holidays, isn’t it? This year is the first for us in 11 years without family or friends. It’s definitely a different feeling. But at least my kids are paying me more attention. No other more interesting people to hang out with, haha… Have a wonderful time! XOXO

5. Beautiful turkey Angie – I will have to remember the sage leaves under the skin. So many of my herbs are still alive and are always perfect for decorating a turkey. Sounds like you had a nice family holiday with just the four of you. I had a great one with a sister and her family and I am still recovering if you know what I mean πŸ™‚

Thanks, Judi! My herbs are still going, too. I hope they stick around until Christmas. My family and I had a great time; we were laughing a lot πŸ˜€ And I know exactly what you mean, only today I finally made it out of the house πŸ™‚

6. tentimestea says:

Happy Thanksgiving Angie! The turkey looks absolutely glorious. I’m sure all the leftovers will go to good use πŸ™‚ I feel like I’ve missed out on the action these past few days. Somehow I never really realized what a big thing Black Friday was, but apparently some classmates took advantage and went shopping between classes… quite some dedication!

Thanks, Laurie! Black Friday CAN be fun! I actually used to love to go to the malls on Black Friday and wait in line to get in the stores with a bunch of people. It was pretty exciting! But somehow nowadays I prefer to avoid crowds. I must be getting old, NO!!!

7. Vasun says:

Thank you Loretta, Petra & Angie for featuring my recipe & for the lovely comments! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.
    Cheers!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Angie, by the looks of that turkey, it had to have been special! I love the sage leaves, it gives it such a dramatic look! I do that too, only mine aren’t with such precision, and wow, you’ve taken them all the way, i know how difficult it is to get between the skin and the flesh, good job! This year I decided to cook my turkey tented, like Suzanne does, and wow! what a difference, you couldn’t tell the difference between the dark meat and the light meat, it was all so moist and flavorful. I’m a tad late in submitting, but never too late eh? Have a good week, I’m on a diet this week:)

Yes, I tent my turkey, too, for more even browning. The sage leaves took some effort but not too bad. And I wear the long surgical gloves, haha… Better late than never, they say, so I welcome you with open arms, Loretta! It’s always great seeing you and your wonderful recipes! XOXO

9. I so wanted to come and bring something but it is kind of nice to see fewer posts – lol, that sounds strange, I know, but sometimes there are so many I get a kind of clicking ADHD! I want to go here, I want to go there and before you know it I have 20 screens up! Hope you and your fam had a wonderful holiday, Angie!

I know exactly what you’re saying! Of course I want Fiesta Friday to grow, but as a host there are times when I appreciate a smaller crowd. Makes it easier to give each post the proper amount of attention. But of course we want everyone to participate, right? The more the merrier πŸ˜€