1. Hi Angie so just so I’m clear I really shouldn’t be adding emojis when commenting on posts using my phone? And yes a call out to those reading – be a cohost and you won’t regret it!

I can see squares and question marks instead of emojis when I read from the computer. I think it’s because of the compatibility issues?? When I open Facebook messenger at work and use the Toshiba laptop I have, I notice that the emojis I have there is not the same I have on the phone.

I’m so glad I’m not the only one with emoji problems! I thought I was going nuts! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think you’re right about incompatibility issue, but I suspect it’s with WordPress since all my devices are Apple products. But who knows?!

3. I’ve done that before and it’s like whaaaatttt!! Usually if I see something strange like that I figure it’s an emoji mistake. I will often not type words but use emoji’s evidently its quite the thing saw something about it on the news the other day, this could pose a problem if the emoji’s are off. They do vary from devise to devise, app to app. Hope you have a wonderful week Angie!!

I know, right? That’s how I feel. Definitely making me feel stupid sending all those silly question marks. I think it’s actually WordPress software fault. I guess I need to update. If it’s not one thing it’s another. Blogging keeps me on my toes! You have a great week, too, girlfriend! ๐Ÿ˜˜

hello Angie
    I wouldn’t worry about the emoji’s you are so lovely as you are! ๐Ÿ™‚ It happens all the time to me but I just ignore it, I think we all know what you mean!
    Thank you for the feature. I hope you enjoyed the lobster.
    I could co host first w/e of August if that helps? I will be late dues to the market but if you don’t mind, just let me know! x

Aaw…thanks, Petra! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Can you do Aug 11? That’s FF184. Btw, you keep saying the market…I must have missed your post on that but are you a vendor at the market? That sounds so exciting!

• petra08 says:

hi Angie!
        Yes I got myself a market stall! Hot sauces and fresh pasta every Saturday. http://bit.ly/2uumwrB I am quite sure I could do Aug 11th but let me check and get back to you, am waiting for someone to confirm if they are coming or not that weekend but will chase them! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Okay, that’s perfectly fine. Oh and I just read your post. I’m so excited for you! Maybe you can sell dry spice mix too. It’s got a long shelf life; start with Elaine’s dry harissa mix! Just an idea ๐Ÿ˜„

• petra08 says:

Hi Angie
          You must have read my mind, I just got a few spice jars to see if I could come up with an interesting spice mix! Good call on the dry harissa! Will have to pay royalty to Elaine! ha ha
          Honestly all ideas are always welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• petra08 says:

hi Angie
        So sorry I just realized I didn’t reply. Yes I can do FF Aug 11th! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

1. July 15, 2017

[…] am also sharing this recipe with Free From Fridays,ย Fiesta Friday, co-hosted this week byย ย Tracey @ My Baja Kitchenย andย Jhuls @ The Not So Creative […]

2. July 16, 2017

[…] sharing my summer gratin at Angie’s Fiesta Friday #180, co-hosted by Tracey @My Baja Kitchen and Jhuls @The Not So Creative Cook. […]