Lovely Features! I would be happy to co-host one of the fiestas! Happy FF!

2. Hi Angie! I would love to help cohost!

3. Hi Angie! Thank you so much for featuring my dish?
    I’m finally done with report cards, and I’d love to co-host! I’m a total newbie tho… any tips?

4. Hi Angie,
    I can co-host a healthy challenge week in March. That will give me time to get some healthy posts ready. I need the motivation and I do healthy!
    Tracey

The challenge is not a regular feature at Fiesta Friday but we do love healthy! If you wouldn’t mind cohosting FF weekly party, I’ll put you down and you can certainly encourage people to cook and eat healthy ? Where have you been?!

• I’m currently living the expat beach life in Baja Mexico. I’ve been writing but not food blogging. I miss you amigas. It’s just a thought but a healthy challenge every month or so might spark interest. It doesn’t have to have prizes. I could co-host one and make healthy comments. Ha ha I can host one of the first two weeks in March. A pineapple, chard and chicken recipe is waiting to get written today so I’m back to work.
        Tracey

Oh, wow, how fun! Running a challenge takes a lot out of me. I feel like I have to monitor closely ?It’s the least I can do to show my appreciation to those who participate. A party, on the other hand, is more relaxed and fun. You don’t want to cohost a Fiesta?! But it’s so fitting now that you live in Baja! ?

• I understand about the challenge. You really are amazing just keeping the fiesta fresh and interesting. I do have difficulty with my internet at times and some of the bloggers that have huge photo files and required full log ins would make me insane here. I promise that I’ll help out after May when I return to the U.S. Thank you for the inspiration Angie.

5. Monika says:

Hi Angie,
    thank you so much for featuring my little frittatas! I’ve just linked up my new vegetarian chilli recipe. Going now to take a closer look at some of the other recipes. Have a good week:)

6. Lovely features as always! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy FF 🙂

7. Angie…you can put me down for cohosting in the second half of Feb or March

Hi, Angie. I would be available except Feb10 – I need to send myself out of the house so I could get away from cooking and washing. 😀

9. ICSbyAnugya says: