1. Sorry nothing healthy this week to bring to the party. Its all football food at DW4D this week! Check out my first video in my Spicy Olive Cheese Bombs. Now time to go work on my leafy greens and pineapple! Happy FF!

2. Thanks for the feature and hosting every week!

No problem, I enjoy it. Though this morning was rough. First I overslept, then my computer didn’t wake up, then I mixed up all the images…omg…who knew blogging could be so stressful?! Anyway, start thinking pineapple, Quinn! Who says you can’t combine pineapple and foodball?!

3. Antonia says:

Awesome features this week Angie! I am having fun thinking up a recipe for the challenge 😀 Have a great weekend!

Hello Angie
    Great features! I am joining the healthy recipe challenge this weekend and the weekly party as well, am just a little bit behind!
    Have a lovely weekend! 🙂 x

5. Monika says:

Hi Angie, I haven’t got a recipe for the Healthy Recipe Challenge yet but I’m working on it, I’ve just linked up my 2 recent recipes and shared the link party everywhere:)

6. Happy New Year Angie – and what a challenge! I didn’t rise to it this week but will be keeping it in mind. I assume you’re the host for party #155?

7. Hi Angie!
    I brought a healthy recipe but no pineapple… I’ll have to start thinking of something pineappley! My first thought was a green smoothie with pineapple but I’m actually allergic to fresh pineapple (I can eat cooked or canned)! Pineapple fried rice is good, but not exactly healthy… haha. I’ll just have to keep thinking!

Pineapple fried “rice” can be healthy ? Actually, brown rice is healthy, isn’t it? Maybe not for Whole30?? Keep thinking! I just made something with pineapple ?

8. Julia says:

You are the hostess with the most-est, Angie! I find recipe challenges super inspiring, yours is fantastic! I was working on the first pineapple and greens recipe today and *finally* got it posted tonight so I could sneak into the party late! Hopefully I’ll have another entry ready next week. 🙂 -Julia

Hurray!! So happy to see you participating! Remember, the challenge runs thru the end of the month, so there’s time to submit multiple entries! ?

Angie, thank you for this week’s FF! Glad that I prepared something to work on today so I could join. 😀 The friendly pineapple and green buddy agreed to work together… so yes, I am done. I just hope I pass the ‘healthy’ word. 😀 Just going to see the photos from the camera (hoping that all is well) and yay – I am going to the challenge. *cross fingers*

Happy weekend to you! ?

10. For your info: since yesterday emailcustomersupportsite.wordpress.com is now following my blog. I have received the last few emails from you… 🙂

11. Sorry for being late to the party, totally drained the last few days (think end of cold bothering me). But so nice to see I was featured – thank you!

Don’t worry, you’re not too late. Hey, at least you made it. We’re always happy when you make an entrance; you make such interesting dishes. That Chinese tossed salad is intriguing to say the least. How did I not know about that one?! I’ll have to give it a try for sure!