It is a beautiful picture os a very graceful looking fish πŸ™‚ I am finally here and all ready to paaarty! Happy Fiesta Friday! πŸ™‚ xx

2. Is Libby a beta? Love her (his!) red, white, & blue!! (& name!) We had the LONGEST living beta fish ever… I think they were over 2 years old. They would have lived even longer- but my cat kept drinking their water! It’s a long story, but that didn’t help their life span…. Happy FF! πŸ™‚

Yes, he’s a pretty boy betta! I’d be happy if we can keep him for 2 years or more. Some people claim online theirs lived up to 7 years. But for us 2 years would be a huge accomplishment since the last goldfish we had lasted less than 2 weeks! We gave them too much food! πŸ™‚

3. Margherita says:

Libby is very cute Angie! I’m sure he is very grateful to be in your house instead of being in a depressing bowl stuck in a shelf!

4. What a handsome fish Angie! And what a fitting name you guys chose considering its red white and blue pattern! In my house too kids have to be just content with only a pet fish. There is no room for any other pets! πŸ™‚

5. So Excited for this Fiesta Friday Angie… Last weeks tribute to Selma was so beautiful… I loved seeing so many of her recipes!
    This week is no exception with so many recipes… I’ve already visited so many and added it to my “must make” list!
    Love your fish Libby too… πŸ™‚ What an apt and beautiful name!

Thanks, Dini! I’ve been trying to join your Saucy Saturday, but I haven’t been motivated to cook in this heat! I have to get my act together! πŸ™‚

6. Sherry says:

Thanks for hosting!

7. Sandhya says:

Libby is so cute! What a patriotic fish! I had never seen one like it before and the name Liberty is just perfect!
    We started with a fish too and then our daughter graduated to a hamster:)

8. Ha, I love it, the fish, the name, and the bubbies’ plan to steal the neighbour’s cat πŸ™‚