1. So very excited to be part of hosting this weeks Fiesta Friday Angie! šŸ˜€ Those features look AMAZING and I can’t wait to check out the delicious goodies this week!! šŸ™‚

Angie, your Fiesta Friday takes up all my spare time!!! I am still going through all the wonderful recipes from FF#69. I have a hard time picking up which to read, so I open so many windows on my phone promising to get to each one of them!! You see what I mean.. Each recipe is better than the next! That blue lemonade picture deserves an award! The person who took that picture has to be a professional photographer!!! Just awesome! Happy FF to all!

He/She should share with us how that photo was taken, don’t you think? šŸ˜€ I really would like to learn how to do something like that!

Same here with FF taking up my spare time, but I don’t mind since week after week I learn something new! Happy FF, Su! XOXO

3. Wow I’m featured and thank you for the great review Juju and Angie. I would like to have the whole Fiesta Friday team over for a cookout. Congratulations to Dini @ Giramukā€™s Kitchen and Mollie @ The Frugal Hausfrau. Happy FF!! šŸ™‚

I have a feeling that salad is going to be very popular, Quinn! Thanks for the invitation. Hey, you’ll never know, it might happen someday šŸ˜€ Happy FF!

• Thanks Angie. I really appreciate being included as a feature on Fiesta Friday #70. You have two great co-hosts this week. Can’t believe Mollie at http://frugalhausfrau.com/ allowed you to expose her name. Mollie has been a great help to me as has all of the fellow food bloggers. Happy FF! :))

• I had to smile when i saw this! I figured if Batman can be revealed as Bruce Wayne and Superman is Clark Kent, it might be time for the humble Frugal Hausfrau to be Mollie! I just wish I had a German name, now!

With time, it just seems things were mixing up anyway and my sister outed me on facebook not too long ago! šŸ™‚

• Very funny. Your secret was safe with me.

It was time you came out if the closet. Oops that didn’t sound right. It was time you exposed yourself. That didn’t sound right either. Oh well you know what I meant. :)))))

Hello, Angie! Happy FF!! These are all wonderful features! I can’t wait for what others are bringing today. šŸ˜€ Again, thanks for having this amazing partay. šŸ˜€

5. Hey Angie! I’m so psyched about your par-tay, and yeah, I don’t say psyched or par-tay! But today I do! Thanks for having me as a cohost! I love all those featured posts this week! I know this week will be even better! After Memorial Day means summer (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere!) and that always means great food, lots of parties and a whole new attitude!

Exactly!! I can’t wait for my summer break to start. Then I can really partaayyy with you guys all day. As it is, I have to leave for work and then when I come back I always feel like I’ve missed a big part of the fun. But, never mind, I’m super excited to have you co-hosting our shindig. I know it’s in good hands! šŸ˜€

6. Lots of good features this week Angie – I would be happy to co-host every month or so if you need one šŸ™‚

Oh, good to know I can count on you anytime, Juju! Will be asking you for help more often, that’s for sure. Thanks! Happy FF!

7. bitsofnice says:

Wow thanks Angie and Juju! Thanks for the lovely comments and the feature! You won’t believe how happy it makes me that you guys liked my hushpuppies enough to feature them. It’s a great honour and I am over the moon. This is such a fun party and everyone is bringing such delicious treats! Can’t wait to have a mingle! Thanks again, and anytime any of you fancy a bit of spicy fish balls you know where to find me šŸ˜› . Happy Fiesta Friday!

Those hushpuppies look delish with the spicy dipping sauce! They deserve the spotlight! That’s my kind of food, btw. Little nibbles dipped in some kind of sauce. I’m definitely dipaholic! šŸ˜€ Happy FF, Diana!

8. Yay party time! I couldn’t make it last week because I had to go to a non-virtual party weekend – it was fun, but the food and drink wasn’t as yummy haha!
    Glad to be back though šŸ˜€ Happy Fiesta Friday Angie!

That’s hilarious!! FF definitely has yummier food than some of the non-virtual parties I’ve been to. I can attest to that! Glad to have you back, Michelle! Happy FF! šŸ˜€

9. coconutcraze says:

Thank you, Angie and juju! I am thrilled to see my recipe featured in FF #69. I guess my blogging has reached a pleasant milestone and it is encouraging me to cook more. Thank you! Friday has become a special day because of the great party and amazing food to ogle! It is like receiving a food magazine with the best recipes and stunning photos! That Blue Cinnamon Lemonade is unbelievable! I visited Diana’s hushpuppies earlier and fell for it immediately. Quinn’s corn bread salsa is a real Fiesta in a bowl…lovely colors! I am happy to have found so many wonderful, creative people! Love it!

I love that gorgeous tart! I know I’ll be making it sometime this summer. Too bad my lilacs are done, though. Maybe I can use other edible flowers. So glad to hear you enjoy Fiesta Friday, Sridevi. We love having you!! XOXO

10. Jim in IA says:

I wasn’t thinking. We made pizza last evening. It was gorgeous! We were so eager to eat is we forgot to get a picture. šŸ™ It was topped with our home made pesto, pepperoni, artichoke, kalamata olives, and mozzarella cheese. The crust was home made, too. We’ve been trying different breads for crusts from naan, to pita, tortilla, etc. Finally, we have used a slightly modified recipe from Bobby Flay. It is simple and takes 90 min from start to eat. I think we have a good one now. http://bit.ly/1QfkPyB

There’s only one solution, Jim. Make it again and take lots of pictures. Then bring it to Fiesta Friday. We’re a patient group. We’ll wait for the best kind of pizza. I haven’t found a pizza recipe that can beat delivery so I’m curious to try yours šŸ™‚

11. Thanks so much for including my lemonade recipe in your feature, Angie!
    Am so very excited šŸ™‚ and feel honored to be a part of Fiesta Friday …
    Thanks everyone šŸ™‚

You’re welcome, Souvik! I think you’ve created a sensation with your picture here at the fiesta. Everybody wants to know how you did it šŸ™‚

12. It’s Friday!!! Fiesta time šŸ˜€ Last weeks features look awesome! Digging through this weeks submissions and I’m getting hungry already!

Me, too!! I just told my husband I’m craving all kinds of food even though I had an early dinner. It’s because I’m looking at all these pictures! šŸ˜€

13. Yay! Welcome Dini and Mollie! šŸ˜€

14. Ginger says:

We were talking about you today at our little Fiesta Friday sub-party in Central London – having met each other through you and your wonderful event made your absence even more felt! Thank you, again, for all your hard work – now I better get my next dinners organised by trawling through all the posts …

What? Do you mean you had an actual Fiesta Friday party? That would be awesome! Iā€™m sure everybody would love to hear about it. Tell us more!

• Ginger says:

Justine posted some pictures on her blog, EclecticOddsnSods, so you can check out for yourself whether the surroundings were appropriate for the occasion!

Great features Angie, such creativity out there. I’d love to help co-host again, let me look at my calendar and get back to you. We have a lot of travel coming up, but I’m sure I could squeeze in a couple of co-hosting duties this summer. In the meantime, thanks again for getting it all together, you’re the BEST!

16. J Seaton says:

Was there a Lamington blogging challenge somewhere, or something like that? I’d never heard of them before today, and now they’re all over FF today! Or did somebody post earlier in the week, and inspire others? Is it just a strange anomaly?

There must be. Although from what I heard, lamington is very yummy, so wouldn’t surprise me if everybody wants to make it. Maybe I should make one, too šŸ™‚

• Hey Angie. The lamingtons come from a baking challenge at The Daring Kitchen. It is a fun monthly baking challenge. Check out my post on dadwhats4dinner.com and my submission at FiestaFriday gives all the details. Happy FF!!

• J Seaton says:

I have no doubts that they were all made because of how delicious they are, just curious what inspired so many FF contributors on the same week. Wondering if there was something I was missing – I like to be in the loop šŸ˜‰

17. crendina says:

Yum!Yay, party time! such beautiful ideas I always find here!I just loved the fish balls made by Diana. šŸ˜‰

Those fish balls look delicious, don’t they? So glad to see you at the party, Cris, and happy to hear you’re enjoying the party! šŸ™‚

18. milkandbun says:

Oh Gosh! How I could missed that amazing lemonade last time!

And that’s why we have features, lol! It’s easy to overlook a few links since there are so many that are totally awesome! Btw, I sent you an email. XOXO

19. Jenna says:

Yum!! These all look like such delicious treats!!