1. Richa Gupta says:

I can’t believe I actually got featured πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ This made my day! Thank you Angie and Anna! And congratulations to all the other blogs too. That’s all for now – those cheesy okra fritters are calling me πŸ˜›

2. Yay, the party is soon to begin, looking forward to seeing what everyone brings. And great you have a group pinterest board – I’ll happily contribute (when I remember – I can be a bit rubbish!).

3. The Pinterest group board idea is fantastic Angie!! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to check it out!

Yayyyy Angie! Our own Pinterest board!!! Awesome! Great job! Now we can have all our favorite recipes from FF in one place on Pinterest! Happy Mother’s Day to you and all the wonderful mothers here!

Yay! Lovely features! Again, congrats to Anna for doing a great job and congrats to the features. Great idea on the Pinterest board, too. Happy FF, Angie!! πŸ™‚

6. Happy FF and Mother’s Day weekend Angie! A FF Pinterest board is a great idea and will be gorgeous! I pinned some garden shots yesterday and for the first time I noted it said my pictures were pinned by “pinner”….I could only get a caption for them under a comment line. This happened when I pinned from my photo bank. When I pin from wordpress I can add a caption before the photo is pinned. Thought I would share this observation. This seems to have been happening only since Pinterest changed their system a few months back. My ten cents!

Yes, it’s best to pin from your posts directly. I think we’re already following each other, aren’t we? If not we have to correct that, then I’ll be able to send you an invite πŸ™‚

7. Lili says:

Happy FF and thank you Anna and Angie!!! I love all the features here, such a great variety of edibles! Totally surprised the simple spelt scones are featured but glad you liked the story and very happy! I did not know about the Devon and Cornwall scones debate Anna! Fascinating and hilarious! Real life can be quite nutty… will be reading up on that. πŸ™‚

I really like the Pinterest board idea too and would love to take part! πŸ™‚

8. Jim in IA says:

Fixing delicious and attractive food is a creative challenge. Most people have the usual challenges to overcome. That might be part of the fun. One person in particular has some especially unique challenges. That person is the chef at the south pole station Concordia. The station is going into the winter months. There are 13 permanent residents in the dark until 9 months from now. The chef, Luca Ficara, from Sicily, is in charge of feeding them. Here is a blog post by Luca for your enjoyment.

Wow, 9 months in the dark! Not sure how I would survive in that condition. I wonder which one is more challenging. That or summer in Alaska where it never gets dark. An eye-opener, Jim! Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

9. Where did my comment go???? Oh well, as I was saying, happy Fiesta Friday superstar xx love the Pinterest board idea x

10. Sonal Kalra says:

Lovely features as always, Angie! Thanks for the invite πŸ™‚ Hats off to you for FF! Love being here! <3

11. What a great idea to have a group pin board! I’m signing up! Happy FF and hope you have a beautiful weekend πŸ™‚

12. Love the pinterest board idea, it’s something I was gonna suggest but I guess I forgot! Gonna go take a look right now! Happy FF!

It’s the right time to do now that I feel comfortable enough on Pinterest. Any sooner and I might not have known what to do, haha… Happy FF!

13. Ginger says:

What a great party, Angie, as always! Great idea to add the pinterest board, it’s not a tool I am using very well so it’s always good to see what others are up to πŸ˜‰
    The features are absolutely stunning and make me feel rather silly for missing the whole party!

But you’re here now, that’s the important thing! I want to see everybody’s viewership going up, GInger. That would make me happy. Hopefully the Pinterest board would help πŸ™‚

14. Hilda says:

Thanks so much Angie for your kind words and for featuring my recipe. Such a lovely surprise for me. I look forward as always to seeing what everyone is up to this week.

My pleasure, Hilda! Btw, are the tips from the dwarf Alberta spruce also edible? I’m assuming they are. Same lemony taste! Starting to really grow on me! πŸ™‚

15. what a great idea, i confess i have had a fiesta friday pinterest board since you started, squirrelling away all those marvellous recipes since time began lol, xx

16. milkandbun says:

So happy to be here! Long time haven’t linked anything.. But here I am! πŸ˜€ Absolutely love those pie chips-yummy!
    I’m not using pin very often, but it’s great idea, Angie! Will check it asap! πŸ™‚
    Wishing a lovey weekend and tasty dishes to all! <3

She should mass produce and package to sell, don’t you think? I’d buy 2 bags! To start! πŸ˜€ I will send you an invite, just tell me when! πŸ™‚

17. Thank you so so much Anna and Angie, you made my day and I’m so honored to be featured in Fiesta Friday. Congratulations to all the winners and have a great weekend. Happy Fiesta Friday xoxo

18. Happy Fiesta Friday again everyone, even though it is Saturday now! πŸ™ But hey, it’s the weekend, and that’s plenty of reason to celebrate! My ‘recipe’ this week could hardly be called a genuine recipe, it’s so simple, but hopefully the story behind it makes up for it! And also there are pretty photos of Tuscan landscapes, which always helps!
    Thank you all for having me as co-host last week, I absolutely loved it, and choosing features was so tough, I had so many favourites!! x

We love having you! One of the main reasons I have co-hosts is for the purpose of selecting features! It remains the hardest job for me! So many outstanding posts to choose from! πŸ™‚

19. Hi Angie – I have not done much with Pinterest but I am interested in joining your new group. Over 1/3 of my views are from pins (probably more) and I have no idea how it happened. So, send me an invite and I will see where it goes from there. This is a busy time with the weather so nice – hard to get on the computer except for rainy days like today πŸ™‚

Same here, though not quite 1/3 but a good amount. What is your Pinterest user name? I think I can only send you an invite if you’re following me on Pinterest.

20. Thanks for hosting again.

Hi Angie, I am following you now on both the FF board and your personal one. My username is Suchitra

22. Hi Angie.. A very nice initiative.. FF simply rocks.. Looking forward to contribute from next week.. πŸ™‚

23. I am so glad to be a part of FF and get featured here… Thanks a ton Angie for the include and the lovely write up… Looking forward to party every week with y’al