1. GFLife247 says:

Hope you’re enjoying your spring break. We have our last group of spring breakers at the mountain where I work next week. I also love that you’re on this self-hosting adventure. While it’s frustrating, I’m sure you’re learning a ton, AND the product will be completely your own. πŸ™‚

Happy FF, and have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks, Kaila! A few more days of Spring Break left! It goes so fast! I’ve definitely learned more than I even wanted to. I’m like an expert or something, hahah…in my own mind! πŸ˜€

2. Amanda says:

Happy FF!! I’m sure starting this from scratch is a hard process, but of course we’ll all be here, growing with you πŸ™‚

Thanks, Amanda! I can’t find a pinterest plugin that works! But maybe it’s not necessary. I intend to keep this site streamlined. Some customization is also in order. But I’m doing IT myself!! πŸ˜€

3. Time has completely been getting away from me lately too, but unfortunately mine’s because of work – there’s just not been enough hours in the day! Hope you’re enjoying your break though! The site’s looking great πŸ˜€

I just don’t know where the time has gone! To think I’ve been on break since last Friday! Not very much accomplished on the new site, I’m afraid. We’re building it sloooow….ly, Michelle, block by block…I feel like a slowpoke! πŸ˜€

4. Hi Angie! Big improvement since last week, and you know what they say, progress not perfection! But the site looks wonderful! Hope you are feeling better!

I was stunned when I came to pin today and saw Tanya’s Hashbrown Omelettes featured! I can’t wait to tell Tanya, and it made my day! Well, my week at least! Let’s just say I’ll be living on this for awhile! πŸ™‚ Thank you Angie, Selma & Margie! I wish I could make a hashbrown omelette for all of you!! πŸ™‚

I was viewing all the entries and then I came across that hash brown omelette! I seriously couldn’t move eyes off it for a couple of minutes! I just wanted it right there! πŸ˜€

5. Jing says:

“And nooo…I’m not going to pay for services I can do myself, no siree! If it’s going to take a year to complete this site, let it be! We’re going to build this site from the ground up, together.”

Haha, I like this attitude πŸ˜€ It’s definitely worth your time building a site, learns a tons of stuff along the way! The current site looks great. Nice layout and the right level of simplicity!

Thanks for featuring my post! And yes, you can fill whatever you like! That’s one of the best parts of rolls, right? Great idea with the peanut sauce! I’m trying it next time.

There’s light at the end of the tunnel, right? It’ll be all worth it in the end, right? Right? πŸ˜€

I’m going to give the cabbage rolls a try, filling them with Vietnamese summer roll ingredients. Yum! My fave! And even healthier with cabbage! Great idea deserving of the spotlight!

6. Hey, we are with you all the way honey, keep playing

7. Only part of my comment is showing…does that mean the rest has disappeared??

8. I’m really enjoying the fact your doing this all yourself so more satisfying to watch and then I can learn from you right! Grinzzz

You always do tbings well so it doesn’t matter how long it takes I know it will look amazing x

9. Stephanie @ The Cozy Cook says:

Happy Friday Angie…… I have the SAME philosophy as you do, I refuse to pay for something I can figure out myself. That’s the way to be! Then you know you’re own site and can update it in a snap down the road whenever you want! It’s a big undertaking, that’s why I give us food bloggers credit, we do OHHH so much more than made food!

I appreciate ME more!! Lol, you know what I mean! So much we have to go through to get a post published. Do people know that? Happy FF, Stephanie!!

10. Thank you so much for inviting me to co-host with our beautiful Jessica! It’s wonderful to be back.. <3

11. I’m with you for the long haul no matter how long it takes πŸ˜‰ I love to learn and figure out how to do things myself. I’m with you in learning as I go, but it’s so much more rewarding! Happy FF!!

12. A Home Cook says:

I love that your self-hosting now. It’s a lot of fun, and it can be a lot, really a lot, of time too ;-).

13. Jess says:

Self- Hosting scares the crap out of me. I just…I just can’t make that leap….yet. Maybe. I don’t know. Gah. Moving on.

Kudos to you for doing it all by yourself- you’re doing a great job, as always.

I’m super pumped and honored to be co-hosting again. It’s always a blast, especially with Prudy πŸ˜€

Nah…it’s really not that hard, just a lot of work reading and understanding. With Prudy and me, you have an advisory board ready to help if needed πŸ˜€ Course take it with a grain of salt, I hardly know what I’m doing myself!

14. Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great Fiesta Friday and a wonderful Easter!

15. Well done Angie! The place looks wonderful! Happy FF!

16. Arl's World says:

Happy Fiesta Friday!! Love the new site! Your cupcakes look fabulous Angie! So pretty, and they sound wonderful! I hope you enjoyed your Spring Break time. πŸ™‚ Happy FF and Easter to you!!

Thanks, Arlene! Glad to see you’ve made it to the party! The site is work in progress, but it’s getting there slowly. I’m ok with that as long as everybody else is. Happy FF and Easter to you, too!

17. weebirdie says:

Happy Easter, Angie and everyone here! I love the header you made. πŸ™‚

Wow! Wow! Wow! I must say that the party hall is getting more beautiful. πŸ˜€ You are an amazing host, Angie. <3 Thanks as always. And thank you so much for featuring my Kung Pao Beef. You really did not pass the day without having Chinese take out. Thanks to Margy for choosing my post as well. <3 Happy FF!

Thanks, Jhuls! Still more work to be done. But I’m a slowpoke as you know. You can’t rush a masterpiece, right Jhuls? Lol. Enjoy the spotlight, you deserve it!

19. Thanks for hosting, I have added “Sprouted mung beans”.