1. Sounds like time well spent. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend with your daughter. Happy FF!

We’re enjoying ourselves, and that’s the important thing. We’ll be making more salsa today. Should be fun! You have a great weekend, too, Quinn!

2. Kaila says:

Very fun! What kind of shows were on Disney channel this past week?! I still watch quite a few of them while babysitting, but my favorites are when their original movies are on tv. 🙂

Great colorful features Angie. Mother/daughter bonding, there’s nothing quite like it is there? Enjoy your time and the Disney Channel :). Thanks for hosting the party as always.

I wish my son would have joined us, but he’s not into Disney shows that much 🙂 Thank YOU for being such an awesome FF friend, Loretta! XOXO

Have fun Angie! Indulge the kid within. We all need some down time every now and then.

Sounds like you are having fun, Angie. Bonding with daughter is fantastic. And more salsa sounds like a good idea. 😀 Thanks for hosting, Angie. Have a fab weekend. 🙂 xx

It sounds like a perfect break to me, nice and relaxing and of course snacks, sounds lovely! Have a great weekend 🙂

Today. though, we’re going to step it up another notch. We’re planning to fire up the grill and have a barbecue! It’s going to be warm. It’s a gift from Mother Nature! 🙂

• Angies – Enjoy it while you can as the cold weather we are starting to have is coming your way 🙂 No more 70’s but 50’s! Is your hubby and son having a son/father experience too? Enjoy and Happy FF!

Please don’t tell me! I prefer to be in denial, lol! Dad and son have been driving some where daily, not sure where, just driving.They do come home with food, though, most of the time 🙂 Happy FF to you, too! XOXO

• petra08 says:

I love BBQ! enjoy! The weather here turned a little warmer again but it is grey and raining so am heading to my kitchen felt it was best to stay indoors! 🙂

7. Arl's World says:

Enjoy your time off Angie!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy FF! 🙂

8. Oh wow, I was voted highly, I feel very honored .I think that sounds a reasonable use of time for days off. Why not! I would say I was jealous but I am in Athens having spent the last few days in Cyprus…

Well now, I AM jealous!! 🙂 It must be beautiful there and I know the food is delicious. As my Greek friend claimed, the Greeks invented the original pizza. To which I reminded him that the Italians must have perfected it! 😀 I think both cuisines are incredible.

9. What a great surprise, thank you so much for your vote. I’m feel very flattered and honored. Have a lovely weekend Angie and enjoy those precious moments! 🙂 xx

10. Hehe, that sounds like my kind of itinerary, Princess Sofia, the munchkin and chips 😀 Enjoy your time off!! Thank you so much for the feature, Angie!! xx

11. Have fun. Just watched a live show of Disney’s Beauty & the Beast show last week. Now I am binge watching all Disney movies. 🙂

ABC family channel ran Disney original movies last night, so wonderful! We watched Sleeping Beauty and then Mulan. It ran until 2 am and I fell asleep in the middle of it, but my daughter stayed awake the whole time! 🙂

12. Ginger says:

Sounds like the perfect break – it’s so miserable out here, any dreams of a bbq are washed away immediately. Disney sounds like a good answer! Wonderful features, I’ll better go and catch up with last week’s highlights before diving into the next batch 😉

13. milkandbun says:

Non-stop watching Disney and eating something yummy – I think it’s awesome day! 🙂

It’s been a wonderful weekend! I love it when I don’t have to go anywhere, but I think I’ll have to go food shopping today. But that’s also fun. The worst is going to the mall! 🙂

• milkandbun says:

I understand you. You even can’t imagine how many people heading to malls on Thursdays and Fridays evenings here, seems like half of the city or even more .. So I prefer to stay at home))

14. polianthus says:

Angie – what a delicious selection – the pumpkin tartlets the boo-liciious ghosties – hm hm hm! And beautiful too, also disney and chips and salsa, sound pretty good to me. Computer off and quality daughter time – wonderful!