Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- ½ fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and sliced ½ inch thick
- 6-8 multi-colored mini sweet peppers
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Grill pineapple slices, onion, and peppers until lightly browned and caramelized, 5 to 10 minutes. Cool pineapple and vegetables slightly, then chop. Place in a bowl.
- Add lime juice, sugar, salt, black pepper, and cilantro. Toss to mix everything.