Espresso Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins

1. Monika says:

These look seriously good, I’d be one of those people hyperventilating if you put one of these muffins in front of me too! All the flavours are gorgeous and I’d use pecans too.

2. How many good flavors can you have in a muffin – over the top! I love espresso and chocolate together – another blogger suggested a great coffee cookbook (which I bought) and there are lots of great recipes. Your muffins would be perfect any time of the day πŸ™‚

3. Shinta says:

I can imagine how good these would be… pinned away! Looks like a fantastic flavor combination, Angie !

4. Sandhya says:

Talk about packing in a punch- these muffins certainly seem to have it all, Angie! No wonder your co-workers were hyperventilating. I envy them…they got to eat those scrumptious muffins πŸ™‚

5. Antonia says:

Angie, these are amazing, and your photos are beautiful! All of my favorite things in one muffin! I am making these the next time I entertain. πŸ˜€

6. Glad to see you cooking again (and posting)!

7. Ginger says:

They look delicious, and almost healthy …. I absolutely love your photography. I’m sure I’ve put on weight just looking at those pictures πŸ™‚

Thank you, thank you! I DON’T love my photography, unfortunately. I’m still trying to figure things out. A new camera is in order, I think.

Great minds think alike!! I have just made a bread with chocolate and espresso (yes, that’s two bread in day coz of the promises broken)!! And yes, no further explanation when there’s espresso and chocolate! I mean, what’s more to explain?? But I also love banana and nuts! I love everything I guess!πŸ˜… These are absolutely gorgeous and delicious, too!!

I am trying not to get addicted with Instagram. In fact, I don’t bring my phone at work coz I know I’ll just be Instagram-ing when no much job to do.πŸ˜‚Well, I do open the app everyday to see foodssss!😁

Oh is that the cinnamon rolls from Selma? I’ll have to give them a try one of these days. I bring my phone to work but it’s a fortress there anyway, most of the time I can’t get internet connection, so I’m safe! πŸ˜‚

9. TurksWhoEat says:

Ahh Instagram can be so addicting for people who love food! I definitely spend too much time on it! These muffins though! Espresso and chocolate has me sold before I even hear what else is in them πŸ˜€

10. I love anything banana-chocolate, these look like awesome!

The muffins looks great! Picture perfect for Insta! πŸ™‚ They sound like an absolute treat!

12. I will eat espresso anything and these sounds perfect Angie! Will make them πŸ™‚

Thanks, Zeba! Let me know what you think. Btw, I tried your forbidden noodle Thai curry. My daughter loved it! I’ll be making it again for sure, and next time I’ll take a picture! πŸ˜„

13. chefkreso says:

Yummy! Love the chunky ingredients in these muffins, they sound really amazing!

14. Oh my! Angie your photos are outstanding 😍 I need these right now… Ooo maybe my coffee & pecan chocolate bar will have to do for now! Thank you for sharing… Going to find them on insta now! πŸ˜‹

Thanks so much! It’s always gratifying to get compliments on the photography; for me it’s the part of blogging that causes a lot of nail-biting 😬 Coffee and pecan chocolate bar?! I hope that’s not just a tease πŸ˜„

15. As a passionate lover of muffins, this recipe completely won my heart. Perfect combination of some delightful ingredients, Angie! Is it possible to use plain yogurt rather than buttermilk?

Oh, yes, I’m sure you can use yogurt! It’d be pretty much interchangeable with the buttermilk. Thanks, Agness! Let me know how they turn out for you if you do make them.

16. This is right down my alley….a cup of coffee and a coffee-infused muffin! 😍