1. Hi Angie – I’m glad we can comment now as I knew something was wrong.The party is going great and there are lots of good posts – the participants have good recipes to share 🙂 Enjoy your weekend…

Took me awhile to figure out what was wrong. Apparently there’s a screen option on each post that allows you to disable or enable comments. I still have no idea how it was disabled. Maybe I accidentally hit it when I was typing too fast?? Who knows. But I’m glad it’s fixed now and I have to thank you for letting me know ??

2. Hi Angie! I’m glad you got to see your son! This is your son who just left for college, right? You must miss him tons… Labor Day isn’t a thing in Japan so I was at work haha. I spent the day with my 3 and 4 year olds singing songs, reading books, and playing on the playground 🙂
    Happy Fiesta Friday!

That’s the next best thing to do on Labor Day! You know, singing and playing…right after visiting the son ? And yes, this is the son who’s now in college. I still can’t believe my little guy is in college! And he’s sounding more grown up each day! Wish I could freeze time ?

Angie, I am pleased to know that your Labor Day was very well spent with your loved ones and that include Skye. I am also having a long break from yesterday (Friday) until Tuesday, but I am just staying at home. Do some household chores and get lazy in front of TV after. 😀 Besides, I deserve lazy days. Haha! Have a fab weekend, Angie & happy FF! x

That sounds nice, Jhuls. I’m looking forward to those lazy days myself. My summer ended up being so busy! This weekend is no exception. Tons of things to do! And it’s only September! ?

4. How clever Angie!! Then again, he must have been missing home just as much! It is still too early for him to have settled down comfortably. lovely features as always. Happy FF!!

Oh I know for sure he misses home even if he doesn’t miss us ? He had his own bedroom, shared a bathroom with just his sister, a den where he can skype his friends in private, etc… Now that I think about it, he had it too easy, lol! I hope college life teaches him to appreciate the little things in life ?

5. tentimestea says:

Haha, I’m so glad you were able to meet your son Angie! And while no excuses are required for visits, you’re quite right–no one can ever refuse grandma anything 🙂 My sister was visiting during Labour Day weekend. Even if we do absolutely nothing, as long as I spend time with her it never feels like a waste… unlike when I am trying to be productive on my own. 🙂

And now Grandma wants to see him again one more time before she goes home, and I’m like…why not?! Might as well milk it while she’s here, lol. So I’ll probably get to see him again next weekend, yay! Isn’t spending time with family the best? It’s amazing how we never run out of things to talk about! ??

hi Angie
    Another great party! Thank you so much for the feature, such an honour with so many great dishes! I hope your week is good 🙂 x

It’s going too fast, Petra. I feel like the week has just started and it’s now already mid week! It’ll be Fiesta Friday in just a couple of days! I have so many recipes I need to edit but there’s hardly time to sit, omg…?

7. Wow i just found ur blog and i like it…
    I love cooking too… 🙂