1. Welcome to Skye. Glad you got her. Your family will give her the best love.

2. Yay – I have a new computer so sign me up for an empty spot. I’m flexible this Fall except for this weekend. I need a photo editing program – I know you and others use picmonkey. Any suggestions? I also have photoshop but need to get it reinstalled. Never used it yet! How’s Skye doing? That’s what I need a “senior dog” 🙂 Those eyes, pink alert ears – love, love, love.

Oh good!! I need you for FF136 Sept 9, unless Mollie takes it. She’s been having computer issue herself. I need an experienced cohost that week since I’ve asked Shari to try cohosting for the 1st time. She has yet to confirm though. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out. If not then the 23rd is open. I’ll let you know.

I find Picmonkey simple and easy to use, and it’s sufficient for my needs. I tried photoshop briefly but it’s a little too complicated. I really resent spending too much time editing photos ? But other people love it. I guess you can try PicMonkey and see how you like it. At least it’s free.

Oh and Skye is doing great!! She’s an awesome dog!!

3. OMGosh! How adorable is Skye ? I can’t imagine all the emotions your family have had this past week but so happy how things have worked out for you?? It’s a bit mean that the shelter couldn’t reserve her for you and unbelievable the other people didn’t want her… how could anyone reject that face! Glad you had something (someone) to take the edge off your son going to college… he’ll be back (with laundry) before you know it! Hugs to you & Skye x

My daughter was saying…that shelter needs to chill!! Here we were willing to take her, and they still had to peddle her around?? I guess they wanted to make sure she found a home. Turned out she had been there since early July. Who knows, maybe we were down on the list. Which makes it even more special actually that everybody else rejected her. She was ours from the start ?? Thanks, Laurena! ??

4. Oh what an adorable face and those sparkling eyes! Her coloring is gorgeous and that beautiful brown hair is so coo! I think she was sent to you so you would have something to occupy yourself now that your son is away! My Gibson was a “used” dog, adopted older, and Chance, too, was second hand, now that I think about it – but you and Suzanne have a great point about the rewards and not having to teach the early skills! I’m sooo tired from that puppy!!

I can host the week of September 15 if it’s open – I’ll hopefully have good internet by then!

That’s the only week spoken for in Sept, darn! But we can definitely use your help either Sept 9 or 23, take your pick. Probably better the 23rd? Just to make sure internet is up and running? Let me know. And good luck with Chance! When he’s finally broken in, it’ll be worth every second of training! I’m sure. I hope. I pray ?? Hang in there, Mollie ??

5. Nancy says:

Skye is an absolute cutie pie, Angie. Has she realized how lucky she is to have such a great chef close by to feed her? I hope everyone (humans and canine) are adjusting well to the living arrangements. (When we sent our oldest off the college, it took 2 puppies to replace her…yes, we’re crazy! Though those 2 puppies are now 11 yr old “seniors”.)

She’s actually starting to whine now whenever I cook or eat. I’m trying not to give in but it’s hard! I gave her some of my banana & PB yesterday 😀 I can’t believe you took in 2 puppies!! You must be a glutton for punishment LOL. They’re fun though, right? 🙂

• Nancy says:

Lol. They learn fast. I always keep baby carrots nearby when I’m cooking – they appease the dogs and keep the chubbies at bay. ? Actually 2 puppies at once was easier than one – they entertained and trained one another. You should try it sometime! ?

6. How sweet! I’ve never had a need for Skype, but I know it has to make you feel closer!

7. kjelldesot says:

Love this post! i’am a new blogger and i’d love that you check out my blogg http://www.kjelldesot.wordpress.com/blog thank you!!

8. kunstkitchen says:

What a sweetie pie dog! The Fiesta looks soooo/ tooo tempting! Thanks everyone.

9. ChgoJohn says:

Skye certainly knows how to pick ’em! I’m sure you’re all going to be very happy together, Angie.

10. Skye is about the most precious thing I have ever seen (except Buddy and Ginger, of course). It was definitely meant to be!

Buddy came to us in a similar way. He was 10, not a girl (which we wanted), not a Lhasa ( which we were looking for and had just had 16 teeth pulled. We wouldn’t trade him for the world. He is 16 1/2 now.

Enjoy your little bundle (of joy).

Thanks, Stacey! How you been, girl?! It’s been so long…Come to Fiesta Friday once in a while, will you? So we won’t forget Buddy and Ginger! And of course we miss all your excellent cooking and stories!! ??

1. May 25, 2017