1. Judi Graber says:

Cutie pie! Thanks so much to those who voted for my bread and that you will make this yummy bread! Mother drive dead, hopefully not the hard drive too. Bought a new computer and if all goes well I will be back in business

2. janetvinyard says:

Hi Angie, Skye is adorable! What a sweet dog! You’ll always have that great story to tell about her!

3. Oh my gosh!! So happy for you. Skye is adorable and she’s so lucky to have such a loving forever home to be part of. Wonderful! <3

4. Angie I am so happy for you and Skye is just beautiful. I also adopted a senior, Percy is 11 yrs old. They are the best and bless you for taking in a dog that many do not want and shelters feel are unadoptable. I will volunteer to be a co host whenever you need me. I cannot bring anything to the party this week, I have my hands full dog sitting for another dog that is not happy to be here, she misses her family and Percy is also not happy to share his home with another dog, ugh…. Happy to volunteer and congratulations again on beautiful Skye.

I remember you talking about how rewarding it is to adopt these seniors and I’m starting to find out why. Most of these dogs are already house trained and pretty well-behaved, easy to care for. And they deserve a second chance in life. Poor Percy… tell him it’s only temporary ?? And I can use your help next week FF135, Labor Day weekend. Let me know if that’s ok. Thanks so much! ???

5. Such a beautiful and heart warming story!!! What a cutie 🙂

Awww Skye just melts my heart, and what a wonderful end to your story. Absolutely beautiful. I’m sure your son had his nose out of joint there for a while, but what a great cause and now it will be a family pet and everyone is happy happy! Enjoy your weekend with your out of town guests. I hope you’ve planned some water activities for them 🙂 I’ll be happy to co-host September 16th if that’s available?

….oh and p.s. thanks to everyone who voted for my muffins 🙂

8. Shari says:

What an emotional week for all of you! I am so glad it ended happily. Congratulations! He is so cute!!

Thanks, Shari! It’s a girl but I still make mistakes and call her good boy all the time ??

• Shari says:

Sorry about that, Angie! I always do that. For some reason I always call dogs boys. Please apologize to Skye for me. She is very beautiful!

It’s ok! I still call our beta fish a she even though it’s a boy. My daughter gets mad sometimes, oh well… Btw, would you be willing to cohost FF136? Not this Friday, but the next, Sept 9. Let me know! ?

• Shari says:

Thank you for asking me, Angie, but my son will be here visiting from NYC that weekend so I know I wouldn’t have time. So sorry to have to turn you down.

No worries, Shari. Just let me know when is a good time and I’ll work with you. Have a great time with your son! ?

9. Judi Graber says:

It is National Dog Day! Has Skye been eating chocolate cake? LOL

You know, I didn’t even realize it’s national dog day until Suzanne mentioned it on Instagram. We gave Skye a bigger piece of Dentastix, lol ?

10. Margherita says:

It seems that you had a quite intense week Angie! Skye is adorable!

11. Colleen says:

Such a cutie pie…have fun with your new little ball of furr!

Your new family member is just adorable, Angie! I’m so happy for you! 😀

13. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. I hope you participate. Please check out the following link https://sleightofthehand.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/yay-my-first-award/

I feel so honored to be included. However, I think the Liebster is meant for new bloggers only?? I’m not so sure I should participate, dear. Still I’m flattered you thought about me, thank you so much! ??

14. SO happy for you!! My son is only 11 and I got clammy hands reading your post about your son leaving for college. 😉 I’m in love with your new fluffy baby- and LOVE your story of how she joined your family. It was definitely meant to be. <3

You have a few more years, but boy do they go fast! Seems like mine was just 11 yesterday. I was cleaning up and saw a note he wrote to me when he was 9. He was angry over something and signed the note “with tiny love”…brought a smile to my face…so darn cute, right? And Skye is just the icing on the cake to a looong…week ??

• That note is too much. I’m not sure how many notes – usually apologizing for something BTW- I should keep!
        A lot of life changes. Out of town guests too!?!? You must be emotionally & physically WIPED. That sweet dog will help get you through it for sure. 🙂

15. CHCooks says:

Skye is looking super cute! What a perfect addition to the family – congrats Angie 🙂