Love all the features!! Looking forward to your post and having a great time partying with all of you!! Happy Fiesta Friday!!

2. Hi Angie – just thought I would let you know that when you click on Su’s link above it does not take you to her site. Great features and always so hard to choose πŸ™‚

3. Nancy says:

Love all of the features from last week. Can’t wait to see what’s been brewing in your kitchen, Angie!

4. You’re so thorough! That’s why your recipes are so good πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Aaw…thanks darlin! And for that, I’ll bring you a veggie recipe, too πŸ˜„ Actually, there’ll be something for everyone, veggie and meat lovers alike πŸ˜„

5. Antonia says:

I’m looking forward to the new recipe Angie πŸ˜€ Thank you for the feature! I am so honored to be featured again and to be among such awesome company. You have made my day πŸ˜€ Happy FF!

6. Terry says:

What a great variety of recipes! It always amazes me how many unique recipes there are in this wonderful world!!

I agree, Terry! I’ve bookmarked 300+ new recipes from Fiesta Friday to try but I doubt I’ll have time to try them all. I can drool, though πŸ˜€

7. Angie, some interesting features from last week…wonderful ideas just when I thought everything had already been tried. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Can you believe it is August already!

8. michelleoblogoff says:

Looking forward to seeing your new posts! Happy Fiesta Friday! Thanks for hosting πŸ˜€
    Michelle

Working on one right now, Michelle. Don’t you just hate editing photos, lol… πŸ˜€

• michelleoblogoff says:

Angie, being on my 4th month of blogging photo editing takes me 10x longer than it should! Lol. And I’m still clueless on which editor to use!😫

I can’t wait, Angie!! I know it is going to be something super special….. πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for featuring my bacon bourbon jam! I feel very honoured πŸ™‚
    So when should we check back for your recipe??? πŸ˜‰

Lol, I’m working on it, girlfriend. It’ll go a lot faster if I don’t have to also do laundry and make sandwiches for my kids, grr… They’re so picky! One with tomatoes, one without, but one without mustard, the other with… oy…

10. Shari says:

Thanks so much for the shout out. I am so happy to be back at Fiesta Friday. Everyone is so sweet and brings such yummy treats! Looking forward to seeing your new recipes, Angie. Happy Fiesta Friday!

I love the colorful salad, Shari! Perfect for summer! I’ll try to post either today or tomorrow, ok? It’s a good one πŸ™‚ Happy FF!

I can’t wait to see your new creations and delicious images! I love that feeling of inspiration creating new dishes! Happy Fiesta Friday and have a great weekend πŸ™‚

Me, too, Petra! I think I’ve become a better cook since I started blogging. Not like you, of course, Iron Chef Petra πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ But I play one on my blog, lol!

• petra08 says:

hi Angie
        you are too modest! You have a wonderful writing style, recipes that makes me hungry all the time and gorgeous images!
        I agree that blogging has helped me develop new cooking skills and there are endless ways of cooking to explore! πŸ™‚ xx

12. So glad to wake up to over 50 posts already to review as co-host, thanks for having me Angie!

13. Sorry got here a bit late, but glad to see you’ll be posting a new recipe soon- can’t wait to see what you’ve been making! And lovely features as ever.

I think I’ll publish tomorrow; it’s too late now. Plus the Olympics is on, though pretty ho hum so far. Where’s James Bond? And the Queen? Haha…I’m kidding. Thanks for coming to the fiesta, better late than never πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

These are some pretty features from last week’s party. Also I am looking forward to see the recipes. πŸ˜€ I am late again, but I have something sweet. πŸ˜‰ Have a lovely weekend, Angie. x