1. I need to try the dictation apps. Not sure if it would understand my bad grammar. Maybe it would fix it. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. I can host in August if needed or if you are in a pinch in June.

Thanks, Quinn! I’m sure I’ll need you both in June and August. As soon as I make my list, I’ll let you know. The dictation app understood me even with my mouth full. As long as you don’t chew too loudly, lol!

2. CHCooks says:

Great features Angie 🙂 And I am so excited for the voting!

3. Kaila says:

I love voting! And, I’m down if you need any more co-hosts in June, just let me know. 🙂

4. A dictation app?? I want one! Ooh, I’ll check that out! Now stop talking with your mouthful..! 😉
    I can do any week in June EXCEPT Friday 10th, or I am do July or August…xx

5. Nadia says:

I have tried to use it but my accent, a combination of French, South African and US, does not agree with the App?

6. suchitra says:

That’s cool Angie, I should try the dictation! But I wonder if Siri will understand me?? LOL!
    You can put me down as a co-host for a non-busy weekend. Have a great long weekend.

7. Happy Memorial Day Angie, I haven’t used the dictation feature on my phone not sure I have on my computer but my friend uses it all the time and I get the funniest text messages because the words and spelling and punctuation are way off. Makes me laugh. Lovely features as always from a very talented bunch.

A couple of times I tried to exaggerate my laugh and the app actually typed Hahaha… it’s the funniest thing! I’m not sure I’ll use it v often but at least it’s there when needed. Have a wonderful long weekend, Suzanne. For me unfortunately it means cleaning the house! ??

8. Like the idea of a dictation app as I forget to write down my recipes now and then which is very annoying if I then can’t remember them. Only problem is we’d have background baby or toddler noises interfering! I can’t host in June but should manage some time after that!

Lol, that would make for very interesting recipes! I can imagine all sorts of scenarios ?? I’ll make a note, Caroline. More like July & August then, thanks!

I get annoyed with the dictation app, I feel like I write faster than the app writing what I say, haha! I will be available from third week of July, Angie. 🙂 Happy FF and enjoy your weekend! x

10. The dictation Ap sounds wonderful, did you need to do any editing? If you need co-hosts I could do the 3rd or the 24th of June.

Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend.

Yes, you have to edit. Punctuations are way off. It does understand commands like comma, period, exclamation point etc. though. For sending short messages or chatting, the app is perfectly fine. June 17 FF124 okay with you?

11. Thanks much for featuring my Carne Adovada Angie and ladies! It’s always just a bit thrilling – like seeing my name up in lights, lol! 🙂 I have a lot of problems with my hands & fingers and I should check into that app!

I can host any time you need me, so slot me in soon if you’d like, or later or both! 🙂

It’s a useful app, I think. Give it a try. There’s one built into your iPad or iPhone. But there are others too you can download. That recipe caught my attention. It’s a new one for me, and it looks so tasty! I love anything Mexican! That’s why it’s a fiesta here, lol! Can you do next week? FF122 June 3?

hi Angie
    Dictation? How clever! It always bugs me that I can’t type as fast as I think 🙂 Gorgeous features as always, it makes me drool. Am not quite ready yet but will join you! Happy FF! 🙂

13. I need to try dictation! I never thought to do that. Happy long holiday weekend and I’ll be back to vote on Tuesday 🙂

14. Dictation app? Heck where is that, what is it called? LOL….I need it..wow that would make life so much easier. BTW gorgeous choices and that last dish has me dribbling all over my keyboard 🙂

Great idea Angie, I hope you enjoy a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Bring out the hose and the rubber duckies :))

16. Antonia says:

Love this week’s features! Great idea to have us vote this week!

I can host if you need me:D

17. Margherita says:

Dictation app, are kidding me? I want that thing on all my devices! Sounds amazing!
    As for the co-hosting opportunity I am totally in for the next 2 weeks and for August -all month! I would love to do it again…

18. What a fab round up Angie, off to blog hop now and I’ll be back on Tuesday to vote x

19. Lovely features as always Angie. If you need co-hosts I could do the 10, 17 or 24 of June. Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

20. Hi Angie! Thank you so much for featuring my tart!! I had such a busy week, and now a very busy weekend that I completely forgot to post on Fiesta Friday… and when I checked earlier today, there it was! Thank you for a nice surprise 🙂
    Happy Fiesta Friday!! (although it’s already Sunday afternoon where I am.. haha)

You’re welcome, Ai! That’s such a gorgeous tart you made. I love the crust, too! It all sounds just so refreshing and so, so YUM! Same here about being busy. Make sure to cast your votes for the current fiesta! ?

21. Patty Nguyen says:

Hello dear Angie! Are you on summer break yet?? I sure hope so! We will finish the school year this Thursday and it can’t come soon enough. Wheeee!

22. Ahila says:

Hi Angie! How does one vote? Is there a link for voting or is it clicking the ‘like’ button (some posts don’t have that button) or is it emailing you my favourite three? Delicious choices, as always, at the fiesta 🙂