Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder

1. The chowder looks really awesome Angie! Amazing it is so thick and creamy wiht just milk!

2. Ahila says:

That was a really humorous post, Angie…. I enjoyed reading about your Valentine’s day gifts 🙂 The cheesy chicken corn chowder looks great.

3. toozesty says:

I have wrecked a few sets of ear buds lately too! It was sweet of your hubs to know you needed them. The chowder looks lovely!

Did you get yours all tangled up in your purse, too? And accidentally leave them dangling so you almost tripped on them and eventually just stepping on them? Accidentally, of course! 🙂

4. LOL! I got flowers and we made steak and lobster for dinner. Believe it or not we spent a couple of hours cleaning the house. That was a great present since it usually takes me two days to do myself. Your soup looks delicious! I love all of the colorful goodies in it.

Yumm! I think my husband would have preferred your dinner. Heck, I would have preferred you dinner, lol! That was so nice of your husband to help you clean. That’s the best gift ever!! Next year I’ll definitely ask for that! ??

5. Sandhya says:

Angie,
    Your chowder looks absolutely scrumptious! With the cold weather, I will be making it soon and skinny means I can have have loads of it!
    I am laughing reading about your husband and the blood oranges because I have a husband who likes the ‘ usual/regular food’ as he calls it and I like anything but ‘regular’:)

Thanks, Sandhya! Let me know how you like it. Of course you can always add cream and more cheese and butter to make it even richer and creamier, but like you said then you’ll have to limit yourself 🙂 What’s up with these husbands, huh? They need to step it up! Lol!

6. Angie, lovely soup, even if its boiling hot here right now, I still will be making this now for an early supper tonight. Re Valentines gifts, look in on http://www.anyone4curryandotherthings.com 🙂 🙂 he loved it so much, I had to make it again since then.

Thanks! Let me know how you make out, please. I did check out your recipe and I’m not surprised your husband loved it so much; it sounds so delicious! ?

7. Linda says:

Angi that soup looks incredible! I can taste it right through the screen 🙂 🙂 Send me a bowl!

8. I think this soup is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift considering the crazy cold weather we’ve been having! Your husband should be so lucky haha :p

9. CHCooks says:

You write so well Angie 🙂 The chowder looks great!

10. Hehehe! You guys are so cute 😀 That chowder looks scrumptious, perfect for the cold days here 🙂 Cheers & happy FF!!

11. Who knew Dunkin Donuts made heart donuts! Anyway, this chowder looks amazing. I love all the rich flavors! I didn’t do anything Valentine’s Day-ish at all this year, but I went to a free concert on a beach so that was nice. 🙂

12. loving this chunky, comforting soup. I buy celery for the purpose of making soup but then misses 8 and 10 scoff the lot!

13. Ginger says:

I thought I had dropped you a line here, but clearly my all-singing-all-dancing new phone is a bit too all-singing-all-dancing for me … must get a Young Person to show me how to operate it! Beautiful soup, Angie, it looks so mouthwateringly comforting – thanks for posting!

14. Nancy says:

A creamy soup without the cream?? Yes, please! Delicious!