1. Angie, looking forward to your (real) posts, this time of year especially there is way too much to do and not enough time to do it. Great lineup everything is beautiful.

I have a couple of posts with recipes ready to publish. Unfortunately they’re from when the weather was still warm, not at all Christmassy, bummer! But I am planning to make a tart this weekend. Will definitely share if everything turns out good. I hope! πŸ™‚

2. You’ve done a fantastic job Angie – just keeping the party going is a lot of work, let alone coming up with recipes every week. Besides you’re a mom, wife and you work, etc. etc. For stress I bought adult coloring books (gave them to my three siblings too) so when life is a little tough I bring out my colored pencils and color, color, color πŸ™‚ Thanks to those who voted for me – the “buckeyes” are really good!

Thanks, Judi! The coloring book is a great idea! I did see some doodling books at Barnes & Noble. They look interesting and I was on the verge of getting them before my husband pulled me out of the store, haha… I’ll go there by myself next time! I’ve saved your buckeye candy recipe. πŸ™‚

You have so rightly reflected my sentiments!! That is exactly how I have been. In addition, my son’s birthday and my neighbor’s son’s birthday was this week, which meant I baked 2 cakes but didn’t get a chance to share the pics or write about it! I too am looking forward to the holiday break. Happy FF Angie.

Oh, the joys of motherhood πŸ˜€ I’m so glad you understand, Su! I think we need 30 hours in a day. 24 is just not cutting it, right? πŸ˜€

4. Oh Lordy that rosemary forest cake looks amazing, it all does. I think you deserve a break Angie, come back renewed and invigorated ! πŸ™‚ Wave your magic wand it might help hehe lol xx

5. Angie, you deserve a break. Keeping FF going is a big job in itself. This is such a busy time of year. I’m looking forward to co-hosting.

You’ve done a great job running FF for 97 weeks, that in itself is a huge accomplishment! I hope you are able to kick back and relax over the holidays. I do miss seeing your gorgeous presentations though (no pressure mind you) LOL!! Have a happy weekend Angie, some hot toddy would sure go down well with this weather! πŸ™‚

Thanks, Loretta! You are so nice! And for that, I promise I’ll share a recipe soon. Gotta dig deep into my drafts! I had a long day today; I wish someone could serve me that hot toddy right about now. πŸ™‚

7. I look forward to lots of wonderful posts!! πŸ™‚ in the meantime, love those picks, several of my choices are included, just shows how popular they were with lots of us xx

8. Thanks for hosting Angie, life can be so hectic & Fiesta Fridays must take up so much of your time. Hope you manage to get a rest soon & I look forward to your posts. Love the favourites this week πŸ™‚

Fiesta Friday has become a habit for me, sort of, by now. And it’s nice to know so many continue to enjoy it. That makes it worthwhile! XOXO

9. Ginger says:

So glad you have been infected by the festive spirit and realised that you needed to get sharing your wonderful posts with us again, Angie!!! It’s quite time-consuming running the FFs, we do appreciate your hard work!
    Sorry it’s taken me so long to say hello – I sneakily linked up my posts from work hoping to sort it all out in no time … but a couple of hours at ER later (teenagers! football!) I’m only now getting round to doing the nice stuff. Life’s getting into the way of life at times.

Very funny, Steffi! But it’s intimidating to be showing anything with you around! Sorry to hear about the ER situation. I hope everything is ok. XOXO

10. This time of year is always so hard to keep up on everything. Don’t be hard on yourself, we all feel your pain! Love the features this week, they look AMAZING!

11. Oh Angie – I can SO relate! And you’re still doing an amazing job!! πŸ˜‰

12. You keep the party going no matter what, that’s definitely appreciated, so don’t be too hard on yourself. Though it would be lovely to see more of your recipes, you do have some good ones πŸ™‚ This time of year is always tricky – time seems to go extra fast! Have a good weekend and let me know if I can help with FF at all, particularly as you gear up to the anniversary.

Aaw, thanks, Caroline! And I can’t be happier to hear from you since I was just about to ask for your help for #98 or #99. Let me know which week is better. Thank you so much! XOXO

• I think probably #99 as although I have my mother in law in town, that might actually give me more time (and next week I am on my own with the 2 kids again so not good!…just thinking about it makes me wonder when I’m going to get things done myself)

Okay, #99 it is. You’ll be co-hosting with Linda@La Petite Paniere who’ll be doing it for the first time. It’s exciting! πŸ˜€

13. Busy time of the year for sure Angie! Lot of socializing and lot of shopping and lot of Baking and lot of sharing!
    I am darn sure that you will be flying high when the time is up and ripe!
    All the picked entries look awesome!

14. Thanks for hosting this party Angie, now i am ready to co-host Fiesta Friday. My November hosting is over.

15. Angie, thank you so so much for FF and for your votes. I know this is the busiest time of the year for you but I know you’re the best. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again! πŸ™‚ xoxo

16. tentimestea says:

Angie, I think you have exemplary blogging behaviour, hosting such a great party every week (and I really do love your weekly hellos πŸ™‚ )! I am very glad that you’re thinking of us though, and of course I’d love to read some full length blog posts as well! Only when you have the time though… ideally blogging should be relaxing (maybe??)

Angie, keeping up with so many things can be difficult sometimes. You are doing so much having this amazing party every week. But you know, we also miss seeing your mouth-watering foods!! πŸ˜€ And looking forward to that. Of course, no pressure! Lovely features and I can see some of my selections here. πŸ™‚ I hope you are having a wonderful week, Angie! Thanks for the party! xx

I need to have an administrator, that will solve all my problems, haha… But if I can’t have that, I should at least have a co-author for Fiesta Friday. I’m taking applications, Jhuls. You interested? πŸ˜€

1. March 3, 2017

[…] be bringing a jar to Angie’s Fiesta Friday party, this time with the support of the wonderfulΒ Johanne@French Gardener Dishes and Liz@spades, […]