1. I can’t believe it’s almost 2 years already! Wow! It’s going to be a great celebration. A break or a very relaxed party would be great. You deserve both πŸ™‚

First we’ll celebrate big, then we’ll take a break, how does that sound? And I already know what I’ll do during the break. Sleep! Sorta sleep-deprived over here πŸ™‚

2. Wowzers! Two years! I can’t believe it – it was my 2 year blogiversary this week, so I’ve been blogging as long as I’ve been (sporadically!) joining Fiesta Friday! And I have no doubt this amazing community is why I’ve enjoyed blogging so much, so thanks everyone! No recipe for you this week, but I promise a traditional Yorkshire winter treat next week!
    And absolutely, for FF100 maybe a big New Year celebration (party food and cocktails all the way!) and then a much deserved holiday for you Angie! Your commitment deserves more than that to be sure, but a bit of a holiday helps! πŸ™‚

Happy 2nd Blogiversary to you!! It’s a huge milestone! Do you know the majority of blogs are abandoned within 6 months? For us to be chugging along after 2 years is a big deal. So it looks like most people are voting for a big New Year bash. Cocktails are a must! I know I’ll be pouring myself a tall glass of bubbly for real! πŸ™‚

Beautiful features as always. I agree, a huge Gala celebration should be in the works! 2 years and 100 posts? Bring out the bubbly! However, I’m thinking around Christmas time folks get inundated with one thing or another, I know I will be, so maybe a New Year’s celebration with all that fizz and sparkle to go with your 100th post?

4. 2 years is a huge milestone as is the 100th post falling Christmas Day. There has to be a blowout celebration. I am sure everyone will start submitting holiday recipes starting really soon. Maybe Christmas post can be special featured recipes that have been submitted prior to Christmas Day and have the hosts pick their favorites the weeks prior with the unveliling on the FF#100. the following Friday can be a very special New Years Eve post with festive recipes.

5. Ginger says:

Wow – what a great anniversary! I hadn’t planned on writing a post but reading through the comments I couldn’t help thinking of our wonderful early Christmas this year … Anyways, what I wanted to say was well done you, Angie! I remember celebrating the 1st anniversary with you, and I think a New Year’s extravaganza sounds brilliant! But Suzanne’s idea sounds great, too! Now I am confused … To make up for my lack of direction I’ll volunteer to co-host – I absolutely adore Juju, so working with her would be extra special! Have a wonderful FF94 and let me know if you need me!

I’m going to take you up on your offer, Ginger! You and Juju and maybe Suzanne if she agrees to it can manage the special event. The more help, the better. That way I can relax, muahahaha…

6. Hi Angie, wow 100th post for Fiesta Friday, my suggestion is to choose “cookies” or “cupcakes” or any sweet item. There should be a theme.

Thanks for hosting this for so long.

7. I’ve been here from the beginning too! Those who participate in the big party could choose one of your recipes to make – their own version of course. Over the past two years you have made a little of everything so there is a recipe for everyone. Just a thought to thank you for all your hard work – might be fun πŸ™‚

8. Arl's World says:

I think Christmas will be to late for our 100th FF …I like the idea of doing a theme geared towards New Year’s Eve or Day …or a theme for just desserts? But I will love anything we do …even if we skip a week. πŸ™‚ Thank you for being our wonderful host. I love our FF! One of these times I would like to host …not sure when, but I would like to do it. πŸ™‚ Happy FF!!

I think you’re right, Arlene! Only bloggers can say doing a Christmas post on Christmas is too late, lol! You should definitely co-host one of these days. I’m going to hold you to that! πŸ™‚

9. Lina says:

Congratulations! 100! Wow that’s awesome ☺☺☺I would suggest a Christmas themed party where everyone should bring a famous delight from their very own native☺ that way we can have recipes from all over as well as a themed part☺☺

That would be a great party, Lina! And I would highly encourage you and everybody else to start bringing in Christmas recipes to FF so that by the time FF100 comes around we can feature these wonderful dishes! Thanks for a wonderful idea, hon! πŸ™‚

10. Big bravo and congratulations Angie.100 Fiesta Friday and two years of partying, this is an amazing achievement. Have a superb weekend xx

11. Hey, Angie, I think you should do a Christmas themed party the week BEFORE then skip the Christmas day party, then do a huge Anniversary New Year’s bash! That way, people who don’t celebrate Christmas won’t feel left out of the anniversary party, people who do celebrate Christmas will have the links BEFORE Christmas and won’t feel any pressure to be posting on Christmas day, and everyone can can participate and the huge New Year’s Anniversary Celebration Bash.

Also, I just brought the Molasses Spice Cookies since you mentioned you need to use up your Molasses in the pantry! Hope you enjoy them! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

12. Woohoo!! 2 years, 100 parties, how can we not celebrate Angie!! You have already got some wonderful suggestions above and I can’t wait to join in πŸ˜€ <3

13. Ok, Angie, pay special attention to post 75 – I told ya I’d make Molassres Spice Cookies for you! πŸ™‚

I’m wide awake!! I’m paying very special attention to #75! Of course now I just bought malt syrup. So now I’m also looking for recipes with malt, haha… No, no…dont worry I’m sure I can treat it like molasses. Thank you much, Miss Mollie! You’re the best! XOXO

14. milkandbun says:

Wow! Can’t wait for FF100! definitely posting festive recipes or DIY is the lovely idea! but better to start a bit earlier , so we can choose some nice recipes and cook them during holidays! πŸ˜‰

You got it, Mila! I need those festive ideas and recipes way before the festivities actually start so I can plan and buy the ingredients. So start bringing them to FF as soon as possible, please πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚