1. How exciting Angie!! hope you have a lovely time! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to check out the features this week!!
    I wanted to drop in and say thank you to you and everyone here… πŸ™‚ I celebrated my first year of blogging this year and I met great bloggers because of Fiesta Friday! πŸ™‚
    Thank you guys! πŸ™‚

2. nancyc says:

Thanks so much for including the Chocolate Chip Coffee Toffee Scones in the features this week! πŸ™‚

3. It’s been pretty hot here too, so hope you are going properly North! (Although actually it’s starting to cool a bit…don’t want to speak to soon but it was actually quite nice yesterday). Looking forward to exploring everyone’s posts as ever, but with more incentive than usual since we are all co-hosting – how fun!

And you can vote for your favorite! Up to five. Just click on that heart icon to vote. I’m literally getting out of the door right now. Will keep an eye on these wild party animals, though πŸ˜€

What lovely features Angie! I had never heard of Yafawi Sfeefa buns either! Great Job Julie and Hannah! James, never knew zucchini flowers could be batter fried! For that matter I don’t know where to get them from!! The chocolate chip scones and the raspberry mint tarts make for great dessert! Kudos to all of you!
    Angie, have fun on your trip. You can tell us all about it when you get back!

Thanks, Su! I think I’ll have to try those yafawi sfeeha buns. They just sound so interesting. And you can just pick them up and eat them with your hand, no utensils needed. My kind of food, haha… I’ll try to take as many pictures as I can, but what I find interesting might be boring to others πŸ™‚

5. Have a great time Angie. I am still trying to get back into the groove from my vacation. Happy FF!

6. Hope you have a great trip!! It’s been hot and humid here too… yuck lol. Happy Fiesta Friday Angie!

Lovely features, Angie! How exciting that we are all co-hosts! Yay! Enjoy your weekend, Amazing A. Lots of love…

8. Have a great trip. For some reason I do not see the blue link to hook up to the party???

9. Have a wonderful vacation!! But I can’t see the blue link up either πŸ™

10. Have a great trip, Angie. Happy FF!

11. I feel like I’m always that weird kid who walks into the recipe party with some random post… But you’re always so nice, so I keep doing it! πŸ™‚ I love the inspiration I get from here every week, and everyone’s photos are really encouraging me to work on my own food photography!

12. Lili says:

Lots of lovely stuff to eat here! πŸ™‚

13. Hope you have a great time and stay cool πŸ™‚

14. coconutcraze says:

Have fun! Stay cool! Sending you a lot of love!

15. Have a great trip Angie!

16. Thanks for another lovely party.

17. milkandbun says:

I’m sure your trip will be fun, Angie, and full of yummy food and wonderful places! And I’m happy to come back this time, missed all recipes and bloggers. πŸ™‚

Hi there, stranger! Lol, I’m just kidding around. It’s great to see you, Mila. Btw, have you started making bread from the Tartine Bread book?

• milkandbun says:

πŸ˜€ Hello-hello! I’ve tried once, it was not very easy as I thought! πŸ˜€ but I will be trying and making again for sure. I need to take pics next time.

18. J Seaton says:

Thanks for the feature! Definitely a surprise when I went to post on Friday. I love this voting as well, and I’ve made sure to casts my votes already πŸ™‚

You’re welcome! I love those squash flowers. Only problem is you have to wake up early to pick them. Usually by the time I get the chance to go look for them, they already close up πŸ˜€ I have several recipes, though, using these pretty flowers. Thanks for voting!

• J Seaton says:

Honestly, I didn’t pick them when they were open, and they worked just fine. I imagine they’re easier to stuff when they’re open, but with a little patience and finesse, it can be done.

That’s exciting to know! I thought they’re past their prime once they close up. Not sure why I feel that way. But then I never said I was smart, haha…