Can you hear me…, Selma?

1. Awe that made me tear up I love the way you wrote this Angie <3

2. nowathome says:

Such a beautiful post!

3. Perfect tribute Angie – I just sent you three pages of instructions on Twinkle sent to me from Selma. I’m glad I kept them! There’s a lot of info and not just on reviving Twinkle. Follow directions and you will create your own daughter of Twinkle!

4. skd says:

That’s a heartfelt tribute Angie. My heart missed a beat and my eyes all welled up. I can understand how you feel. Selma would have been touched. After seeing so many tributes, I think we can conclude that Selmas blogging is a ‘success story’ in itself. Being loved and inspired by so many people is no ordinary achievement.

5. Angie… I was tearing up reading this! It’s so beautiful!
    I never was lucky enough to know Selma in person, or have had the chance to get to know her better… It makes you realize how short our lives are and how much of an impact we can leave ,even if we only “meet” briefly! I love this tribute to her… and I am already starting a sourdough starter (i’m sure it won’t be like Twinkle) in honour of her, and will think of her everytime I use it!

Aaw…you have a tender heart, Dini. It’s the reason you’re such a compassionate person. I believe you don’t need to know another well to feel for him or her. We’re all connected in some ways, aren’t we? I’m hoping I can generate Twinkle 2.0 to share. No promises, ok, never worked with sourdough before 🙂

What a warm and heartfelt tribute to Selma – you’ve got everyone in tears again Angie, so beautifully sincere and eloquently written , you can’t help but reach out and hug each other all over again. Thanks for that, sometimes I wake up and feel it was a bad dream, but then reality hits….. God Bless,

7. What a lovely tribute, Angie. If she will hear anything I think it will definitely be such beautiful words as these. I’ve also found myself prompted to think about doing various things as a result of the news, lets hope I can stick to them. It’s so nice to read all the tribute posts, but especially ones from people like yourself who knew her better. A sad loss, but so many ways to fondly remember her.

Aaw…thank you so much, Caroline. I know what you mean about planning and sticking to it. I actually bought those things, semolina, bench scraper, Romanesco seeds, etc. a while ago but never got around to doing anything with them. Well, except the seeds which I planted. But I never told Selma. I wish I had. I’d like to think she can hear me. Thanks for your kind words. XOXO

8. What a beautiful post ?❤️❤️

9. Patty Nguyen says:

Oh Angie, your post title made me tear up and the rest of the post made me cry. <3 <3 <3

Oh Angie, I am sure that Selma can hear you and that she is smiling down on her lovely blogging community. Your tribute is so very touching. I have never tried using sourdough before, but when I finally get moved into my new home, I may ask you for a bit of Twinkle 2.0 and launch myself into a new project. What a wonderful way to keep up a connection with Selma! 😀

Oh hey, how is the move? It must be hectic but fun, too, no? I will definitely share Twinkle 2.0 with you, Julianna. And everybody else who wants some of it. I can’t think of any better way to spread our love of Selma! XOXO

11. Lili says:

Such a lovely moving tribute Angie. And a tribute that continues with Twinkle. x

What a lovely, lovely blog! I am sure Selma can hear you and is smiling! I love how twinkle is being shared and keeps on giving 🙂

Let me know if you’d like some Twinkle 2.0. I made some, just haven’t tried it yet. I’m pretty sure it’s viable; I followed the instructions to a t.

• petra08 says:

I might take you up on that! Am still workign up my courage to actually bake a bread. Last time I made a loaf I could have used it as a weapon as it was so heavy! 🙂